let this thread die (NYK)

Three teams in pursuit of Paul believe the Hornets will push for final offers – and make a decision – by the start of training camp on Friday, front-office sources told Yahoo! Sports. The Clippers’ and Warriors’ packages are the most intriguing to New Orleans general manager Dell Demps, league sources said.

Am I the only one that likes Iman Shumpert?

He's made a fan out of me and I'm interested to see how he pans out before we are throwing all our money and/or what ever assets we have left for CP.

You gotta get CP if you can but I feel like getting 2 or 3 role pieces instead of just CP at the point is a lot more beneficial.

Of course NO will trade CP, he won't be here this season.

No way CP signs an extension, he will wait until the off-season.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

That's what I'm hoping. I don't mind him being traded because at this point it's inevitable. I just hope he doesn't sign an extension.

Originally Posted by LovesIt

That's what I'm hoping. I don't mind him being traded because at this point it's inevitable. I just hope he doesn't sign an extension.

I dont know if CP3 would leave $ on the table. He stands to make the most money if signs an extension with which ever team he is traded to.
eyes.gif

If CP is traded to the Clippers...
eek.gif
the highlights...Edit: DeAndre Jordan will get MIP if CP goes to LA.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

That Christmas day game might be the biggest opening day for the Knicks in the past decade. Melo n Amare's first opening day as teammates against the same team that swept them in the playoffs, and is aging, in MSG.
We win this game.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Am I the only one that likes Iman Shumpert?

He's made a fan out of me and I'm interested to see how he pans out before we are throwing all our money and/or what ever assets we have left for CP.

You gotta get CP if you can but I feel like getting 2 or 3 role pieces instead of just CP at the point is a lot more beneficial.

QFT

This is how I been feeling this whole time some fans are all giddy for a chance to be like the heat when I know for a fact they were upset when they first got together

Wheres the loyalty to some of our players? Dudes be acting like they'll trade their mom for CP

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

The Clippers are an annoying $#@ franchise mad hype for no reason.
Actually they have every reason in the world to be hype, they have the best young core in the league along with OKC

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

The Clippers are an annoying $#@ franchise mad hype for no reason.
Actually they have every reason in the world to be hype, they have the best young core in the league along with OKC

And their record was what last year ?

#@!% them.

eek.gif
the highlights...Edit: DeAndre Jordan will get MIP if CP goes to LA.

Wouldn't Gordan and Jordan be traded for CP?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

That Christmas day game might be the biggest opening day for the Knicks in the past decade. Melo n Amare's first opening day as teammates against the same team that swept them in the playoffs, and is aging, in MSG.

I need to get tickets for that xmas game, It should be one of the best Knick home games of the season

Clippers and Warriors would be morons to trade for CP. They need to build around their cores not trade away half the talent they have.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by LovesIt

I dont know if CP3 would leave $ on the table. He stands to make the most money if signs an extension with which ever team he is traded to.
eyes.gif

I can't see him resigning with the Warriors because the reason he won't resign in NO is because e doesn't want to end up without help. In Golden State that'll be exactly the situation he's in. The Clippers are a possobility but I read that they're keeping Gordan and Jordan out of their offer. Don't know how accurate that is.

Sources said that the Hornets have actually been trying to convince the Warriors to part with Curry since before last season's trade deadline in February. But the Warriors could only stomach the inclusion of Curry if they knew Paul would extend his contract as part of the trade or at least commit to invoking his option for the 2012-13 season. Golden State has still received no such promises.

The Clippers, meanwhile, have been aggressive in their pursuit of Paul, but sources told ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne that neither Gordon nor restricted free agent center DeAndre Jordan have been offered to New Orleans.
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]http://espn.go.com/nba/st...n-curry-chris-paul-trade[/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/font]

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

eek.gif
the highlights... Edit: DeAndre Jordan will get MIP if CP goes to LA.

Wouldn't Gordan and Jordan be traded for CP?

I think the offer was Kaman, Bledsoe and Aminu.  They want Gordon and LAC doesn't wanna give him up.

And their record was what last year ?

#@!% them.

What does that have to do with their young core?  Even if they don't get CP3, they'll have Bledsoe - Gordon - Griffin -  Aminu - Jordan to build around.  Gordon and Griffin will be extended.  They can go to free agency to get a starting 3 or just use Minny's first round pick next year which is unprotected.  That is a team on the rise.

If you go on nba.com then go to tickets and knick ticket plans theres some tickets available.

"I think Williams is the best in the league. I think he is the best point guard in the league. But I don’t think he will leave the Nets. I think Chris Paul will be available and he’s not a bad second choice to have." –Walt Frazier

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Allegedly Grant Hill is leaning towards the Knicks (Tamia has an album dropping soon) and is being offered the starting SG spot...

:-\

Grant Hill fell off or something?I don't understand how anyone wouldn't want him to play here.SMH and the guy plays defense.

Back
Top Bottom