let this thread die (NYK)

roll.gif
 so this team is lottery bound, huh?

I expect the C's to win by 20+ tonight to cap off D'Antonio's embarassing stint as Knicks head coach
laugh.gif

This team is going nowhere with Carmelo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by NooEra

Is Carmelo the most use-less 'super-star' in the history of the NBA ?

It's true though
laugh.gif
Carmelo is good for one thing and one thing only: selling tickets. How much did ticket prices go up when Melo signed to NY ?
roll.gif
The tickets cost more but the team is winning less
laugh.gif
Denver didn't miss a beat.. I wonder why ??

Carmelo is obviously an elite scorer and rebounds the ball as well, but let us be cereal here; dude isn't and probably never will be a piece to a championship puzzle. He's a ball-hog
laugh.gif
I can't picture dudes actually like playing with this cat. And now Knick fans are calling to trade Amare ?? Ya'll should be ashamed. The better move would be to trade Carmelo ASAP. Either that or prepare to be the 6th, 7th, 8th seed in the East for years to come
laugh.gif

It's true though
laugh.gif
Carmelo is good for one thing and one thing only: selling tickets. How much did ticket prices go up when Melo signed to NY ?
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Carmelo is obviously an elite scorer and rebounds the ball as well, but let us be cereal here; dude isn't and probably never will be a piece to a championship puzzle. He's a ball-hog
laugh.gif
I can't picture dudes actually like playing with this cat. And now Knick fans are calling to trade Amare ?? Ya'll should be ashamed. The better move would be to trade Carmelo ASAP. Either that or prepare to be the 6th, 7th, 8th seed in the East for years to come
laugh.gif

he is a ballhog though and plays with no heart
tired.gif

You traded Kendrick Perkins because you thought Shaq and Jermaine O'Neal's corpses would do just fine, ++*@!!.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

You traded Kendrick Perkins because you thought Shaq and Jermaine O'Neal's corpses would do just fine, @#%++%.

That was a terrible trade
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Somehow we still managed to stay relevant in the East tho
grin.gif
We offered Perk an extension and he wasn't having it. *shrugs*

Knicks front office needs to start making call about moving Melo, especially if they take that L tonight. I know they're not gonna trade dude because they would look foolish after taking drastic mesaures to acquire him but it was an awful trade. Far worse than the C's trade. Rid yourselves of Carmelo before its too late IMO

It's true though
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no need to wonder, i'll tell you. We gave Denver 3 starters and a raw back up center. Denver kept two of the starters and Moz.

How did that Perkins trade work out for Boston?

Dude is from Boston I don't understand why yall even fell for the troll bait. Dude will forever hate his life because nobody gives a flying #@!$ about people from Mass and never will. Dude lives his life everyday with an inferiority complex against everything New York. Deep down inside he wishes he was born here so he can rep NY and have our swag and clout unfortunately that didn't work out for him. Don't feed the troll that feels inferior . No matter if Celtics kick our $#@ tonight he will still be from BOSTON at the end of the day
laugh.gif

[Use the game thread or get suspended.  Season threads are for that team's fans only.]

Chris Sheridan @sheridanhoops
Game of the Night. It's the #Knicks again, because Mike D'Antoni will reportedly get fired if NY loses at Boston: bit.ly/wPx21y

ORLY????

chicharito_praying02.jpg%20

You traded Kendrick Perkins because you thought Shaq and Jermaine O'Neal's corpses would do just fine, @#%++%.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

Knicks front office needs to start making call about moving Melo, especially if they take that L tonight. I know they're not gonna trade dude because they would look foolish after taking drastic mesaures to acquire him but it was an awful trade. Far worse than the C's trade. Rid yourselves of Carmelo before its too late IMO

Remained relevant?
laugh.gif
If remaining relevant is going from the Finals to getting stomped by the Heat and feeling special that you swept a Knicks team with no center, no point guard and no Amar'e, then congratulations.

We went from no playoffs in 7 years and our best players being David Lee and Gallo to finally getting a bid and our best players being Amar'e and Melo. Calm the *!*@ down and %#@%%. The Celtics trade is the worst one of the last 5 years, because you had everything you needed and went ******ed.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Dude is from Boston I don't understand why yall even fell for the troll bait. Dude will forever hate his life because nobody gives a flying #@!$ about people from Mass and never will. Dude lives his life everyday with an inferiority complex against everything New York. Deep down inside he wishes he was born here so he can rep NY and have our swag and clout unfortunately that didn't work out for him. Don't feed the troll that feels inferior . No matter if Celtics kick our $#@ tonight he will still be from BOSTON at the end of the day
laugh.gif

I have no interest in a Bos vs. NY debate but Boston is a great city and Im proud to be from here. + i live a great life doggy, u know nothing of me behind this screen name. If anyone seems mad its you sir.

I've never seen a group of people get so worked up because someones opinions differ from theirs. REPORTING ME? What exactly do yall do in here if what im saying isnt welcomed ? just agree with each other back and forth ?
laugh.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

Remained relevant?
laugh.gif
If remaining relevant is going from the Finals to getting stomped by the Heat and feeling special that you swept a Knicks team with no center, no point guard and no Amar'e, then congratulations.

We went from no playoffs in 7 years and our best players being David Lee and Gallo to finally getting a bid and our best players being Amar'e and Melo. Calm the ***$ down and $*$!@. The Celtics trade is the worst one of the last 5 years, because you had everything you needed and went ******ed.

Bro you blew up your whole entire roster for a side show act. The Knicks have no team. It's Carmelo and Co. and they'll be going nowhere. And yes remaining relevant as in winning a playoff series. Been a while for the Knicks
laugh.gif

I love how clowns act like since Melo has been in the NBA he hasn't been a mainstay in the Postseason , a top scorer, and a great rebounder at his position. Let's see any player outside of Lebron in Cleveland in 2003 bring a team to the Finals without a great #2 option and a cast full of very good roll players and a competent coach. You won't find any

You blew a championship contender for Jermaine O'Neal and what? Mikael Pietrus.
roll.gif

We been the same ol Knicks for a long time. Oh no, we blew up a .500 team that never played a playoff game.

Yall !#++!! up a Finals team, the first chance you got. Fall the *+++ back.

Jeez, classic m!@$hole getting his rocks off riling up NY fans.

Bro, calm down. What's the point of posting here? To win cyber-arguements? Please son, just stay in the Celtics thread. Seriously.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Chris Sheridan @sheridanhoops
Game of the Night. It's the #Knicks again, because Mike D'Antoni will reportedly get fired if NY loses at Boston: bit.ly/wPx21y

ORLY????

chicharito_praying02.jpg%20

OMG RONDO PLEASE EAT DOUGLAS ALIVE AND HAVE 30-15-10

RAY ALLEN PLEASE GO 5-6 FROM 3

DOC RIVERS PLEASE OUT COACH DANTONI LIKE YOU'VE DONE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE

CELTICS PLEASE WIN BY 15 PLUS

I hate how every game Lin is in they talk about his triple double in the d league

Back
Top Bottom