let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

sidenote: Kinda related... I thought Blake was about to do Gallo in again on the break just now
laugh.gif
Personally, I thought the Gallo dunk was more impressive than the Mozgov one.
Gross.

As for the game, that Amare shot for the 3 couldn't have been the first choice. I wouldn't have been shocked if the Bulls won by 20... I'm not one for moral victories, but it could have been a lot worse.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

sidenote: Kinda related... I thought Blake was about to do Gallo in again on the break just now
laugh.gif
Personally, I thought the Gallo dunk was more impressive than the Mozgov one.
�

Gross.

As for the game, that Amare shot for the 3 couldn't have been the first choice. I wouldn't have been shocked if the Bulls won by 20... I'm not one for moral victories, but it could have been a lot worse.

Thats just disgusting... I Agree with you...

They were just running shoulder to shoulder like that and I just knew it was going to happen again
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

damn...
good game, i just wish we couldve came out with the W.
tired.gif

and nice to see everyone playing well tonight. but since when did Shump start going under screens? smh.

the plays for Melo in the 4th, especially the one where it was 99-96
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

and for the last shot. Melo didnt really seem 'into' it. maybe it was just me, but his body language, the shot seemed like they were just like a 'oh well' type of mentality...
tired.gif

i hope to win at least one game during this 3 games in 3 nights stretch...

Melo and STAT should be putting up these numbers every game.  The offense should run thru them.  I think bench points is what killed the Knicks tonight.  Celtics with Rondo tomorrow isn't helping but hopefully they can put up the same fight.  

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

How can we snag Mo Williams from the clips ?
We can't
laugh.gif
I don' t know why I keep seeing his name in here every now and then.

The kind of player Mo is, if he came here he'd end up playing just as bad.

We played well, first game I was actually impressed. I actually think Shumpert did a pretty good job on Rose. Glad Amare was making his elbow jumpers but his dunks looked weak, he's def lost some lift.
- Melo needs to stop bringing the ball up, he is not a PG, he need's to post and come off screens. No way he should be trying to drive from mid-court, he's not LeBron

Some notes from the game:

-nice to see the regular amare
-nice to see fields get his confidence back
-clearly our main problem is lack of PG and lack if a bench. The bulls won this game because if their bench.
-that was a very good play to tie the game up, but just not for the right player
-Novak should be in the game even if he didn't get 1 sec of playing time, he is a deep threat and draws attention
-Douglas is the worst player on this roster

Toney Douglas really isn't that bad, his confidence is just shot at this point cause he has been put in a position that he is just in no way equipped of handling.  He is servicble player if you put him in a position to succeed.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

If there was ever a moral victory, here it was...
Bulls were without two starters, including their best defender, and they had Jimmy Butler playing crunch time, though.

Moral victories is a loser mentality
...and how are people complaining about Novak, guy on the bench all game, not being in for the final shot
laugh.gif

The roster is flawed, this is a bench that had 3 points and 4 turnovers at the half......this team trailed for the entire game so I don't see how the Knicks "had" this game. Bulls were in control except for the 3rd.

Why does everyone get worried when we play a team with their entire lineup? If the Knicks beat the Celtics without Rondo it would just be "Oh, the Knicks just won because they didn't have Rondo"..If the Knicks beat the Celtics, I want it to be with their entire squad, not with them banged up.

The team woke up for the Bulls tonight and for the Heat last week, so I'm confident they'll play hard against the Celtics..Boston will also be playing tough after losing on X-Mas so this is a huge test for this team..Can they stay resilient after a heart breaking loss or will they come out soft and let the Celtics bully them? Time for this team to man up or shut up and I'm glad Rondo will be in the lineup.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I saw a lot of positives and dantoni is one game closer to the door

Refs played hard tonight. Gotta get that money
All that needs to be said. I'm praying we get smacked tonight by 60
laugh.gif

Who needs depth on the bench when your rotation is only 6 people., maybe 7?

Knicks are a much better team than what Dantoni is showing us right now. His time is up. Lets finish this season at .500 and start the off-season with a new coach.

Back
Top Bottom