let this thread die (NYK)

I'm just happy we have a player who is actually FUNDAMENTALLY sound and plays his role (Jeremy Lin). 

laugh.gif
eek.gif
 seriously? I blame Dolan for this
Jeremy Lin, now selling tickets (Courtesy NBA.com/Knicks)

Yes, their playing the Jazz but lulz at the team playing better without Amare & Zero I mean Melo. Damn, **** Bavetta has been reffing for 37 years!!! Props to him.

im pretty sure if lin wasn't playing ny wouldn't be playing the way they are right now. with that said, i am liking what im seeing, especially without melo/stat. aside from lin, i want novak to get more min. dude apparently was a sleeper sharpshooter in houston and van gundy called him the best shooter in the league. i want him to get more mins, because the knicks have been lacking a sharpshooter since...well gallo i guess lol.

shaolin
laugh.gif
i like that.

laugh.gif
Jeffroes holding is calf ala Wade with his eye...
JJ putting it back in place or something...

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

im sure our coach's will recognize that weakness in lin's game and get him working on it. its really up to him though, how great he wants to be. im glad he got the door open for himself. just gotta keep palying under control.

images

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Good game so far, but 7 T/O's 
sick.gif

his ball handling is pretty bad, cringe worthy 
sick.gif
.  I hope the Knicks get Nash so he can be Lin's sensei
laugh.gif
.  With his worth ethic, he can become a good player... but at the moment, Lin is still pretty raw & a work in progress.

how lin looking, stamina wise? i know he aint in shape after sitting on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom