let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

so ~this w/o Melo

[table][tr][td] Wed 08[/td][td] @ Washington  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 10[/td][td] vs LA Lakers [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 11[/td][td] @ Minnesota  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 14[/td][td] @ Toronto  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 15[/td][td] vs Sacramento [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 17[/td][td] vs New Orleans [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 19[/td][td] vs Dallas [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_ABC.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 20[/td][td] vs New Jersey [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
that long crawl to .500

There's no excuse for not going 5-3 there.

Sorry to get this thread off track but my NYK fans in the city, recommend me somewhere to eat tonight. I'll be in the city to go to carnegie hall tonight and im looken for a place to eat. I use to love ESPN zone and lately ive been eating at Ruby Tuesday or Planet Hollywood in times square whenever im in the city.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Had Melo not got hurt you think Lin would've had that kind of game? That man had the Knicks looking real good last night, turned you bums to a team. 

Lin had almost as a good of a game on Saturday night and Melo played that game as well
grin.gif
Let's see how good this team plays against the Lakers Friday when Kobe comes to MSG and has his usual monster game.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

so ~this w/o Melo

[table][tr][td] Wed 08[/td][td] @ Washington  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 10[/td][td] vs LA Lakers [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sat 11[/td][td] @ Minnesota  [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tue 14[/td][td] @ Toronto  [/td][td] 7:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Wed 15[/td][td] vs Sacramento [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fri 17[/td][td] vs New Orleans [/td][td] 8:00pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] 
broadcast_ESPN.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Sun 19[/td][td] vs Dallas [/td][td] 1:00pm[/td][td] [/td][td] 
broadcast_ABC.gif
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Mon 20[/td][td] vs New Jersey [/td][td] 7:30pm[/td][td] MSG[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
that long crawl to .500
SMH!
and im going to see them play next week...

no Melo. but hopefully Stat plays....

when we play the Lakers on friday is going to be 
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

So yall see us losing to the Nets and Wiz? Even if Amar'e doesn't come back I don't see us losing to them. Not cocky but c'mon. They can be close games but I still see us winning.

Going to tomorrow's game in DC, can't %@@@!+$ believe of all games I'm going to Amar'e and Carmelo are going to be out AAANNNDDD I gotta watch this scrub Lin.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Going to tomorrow's game in DC, can't %@@@!+$ believe of all games I'm going to Amar'e and Carmelo are going to be out AAANNNDDD I gotta watch this scrub Lin.
#Firstworldproblems.

Amar'e Stoudemire
I am humbled by all of the thoughts and prayers I have received. Thank you for all of the support. I am going to take a few days to be with my family and grieve the loss of my big brother, Hazell Stoudemire. Although it is not clear to me now, I hope to make some good come from our tragedy

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So yall see us losing to the Nets and Wiz? Even if Amar'e doesn't come back I don't see us losing to them. Not cocky but c'mon. They can be close games but I still see us winning.
Only because it's typical of the Knicks to lose those %$%!!* games.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Carmelo is just going to sit on the couch now and get fatter, awesome.
Yeah, cuz Melo's problem is his weight.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Only because it's typical of the Knicks to lose those %$%!!* games.
Yeah, I know but I can't accept losing to those two. I'd expect a loss to Sac or Mil again.

Dude, he's Lazy, that's what I'm implying. He could also be in much better shape, I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way.

Dude, he's Lazy, that's what I'm implying. He could also be in much better shape, I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way.
Lazy in what way? If a person's lazy they don't just get more lazy cuz they're not playing. Melo is an offensive threat every night. Plus he's managed to improve within the team defense. Dude gets injured and you're taking shots about him being lazy.

I don't care what shape he's in as long as he's playing on a high level. Dude's be too obsessed with how a dude looks instead of his play on the court.

Lazy in what way? If a person's lazy they don't just get more lazy cuz they're not playing. Melo is an offensive threat every night. Plus he's managed to improve within the team defense. Dude gets injured and you're taking shots about him being lazy.

I don't care what shape he's in as long as he's playing on a high level. Dude's be too obsessed with how a dude looks instead of his play on the court.

Let me put this in your terms....Dude's be too obsessed with how a dude shoots the ball too as well

Carmelo Anthony is lackadaisical on Defense, he does not hustle and grind it out at times. He could do a much better job, if you think he's perfect I'd question your work ethic as well.  Of course he's an offensive threat but he could be better! Take a look at the legends homie, they put in work to become better players. He's shooting 39% and he still continues to call for isolations. He should man up and come off screen and take mid-range shots (he'd be automatic). Maybe it's the system? Maybe it's not tho. He could be a MUCH better defender and better teammate. This is New York, we don't idolize and we don't stand behind "Stars" who don't put it in 100%. Believe me man, I wish I was wrong.

I saw Melo at Roosevelt Field back in 07 and dude looked about 20 pounds heavier than his playing weight, but I doubt we have to worry about that kinda thing right now.

Let me put this in your terms....Dude's be too obsessed with how a dude shoots the ball too as well

Carmelo Anthony is lackadaisical on Defense, he does not hustle and grind it out at times. He could do a much better job, if you think he's perfect I'd question your work ethic as well.  Of course he's an offensive threat but he could be better! Take a look at the legends homie, they put in work to become better players. He's shooting 39% and he still continues to call for isolations. He should man up and come off screen and take mid-range shots (he'd be automatic). Maybe it's the system? Maybe it's not tho. He could be a MUCH better defender and better teammate. This is New York, we don't idolize and we don't stand behind "Stars" who don't put it in 100%. Believe me man, I wish I was wrong.
Is that not part of the game?

I already mentioned defense and when did I say he was perfect at it? If you mad he doesn't hustle, I'd just ask do you want him on the court to do what he was brought here for or do you want him on the bench every game in foul trouble?
laugh.gif
@ he could be better when he's been injured this entire season. Now he hasn't been putting in 100% when he was playing injured?

How you even question what kind of teammate he is? You aint in the locker room and you aint at practice. Funny how you extrapolate all that extra bull from he's lazy.

I aint saying these players do no wrong but some of yall fans lack patience, can not grasp a situation within context, and are never satisfied. Talking about sitting on the couch getting fatter
grin.gif
and what gets me most is dudes will change their tune once the team starts winning who were crying for some Melo 6 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom