let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by LovesIt

so no STAT & Melo against the Lakers??
tired.gif
 Easily a blowout and Kobe will drop at LEAST 40.
but we got the awesome duo of Lin and Novak
roll.gif
The stars of our JV team like Alan Hahn says 

I would say Wall is going to go for 35 tonight on Lin tonight but I forgot ya'll got Tyson Chandler back there waiting.

Wizards are a sad organization.  Knicks should blow these guys out even with our JV team.   

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

If we win games without Melo... you think we call Orlando and offer for Dwight?

You cant be serious with this one.
Although that would be a fierce front court, D.Howard at center, Chandler at PF and STAT at SF.
Now that I think about it, I wouldnt mind that line up. We need another scorer tho, bring on JR Smith and I think we have a contender with Lin running point. lolol

Originally Posted by d5

Wizards are a sad organization.  Knicks should blow these guys out even with our JV team.   

And as sad as they are...a mere 5 games separate them and New York in the win column...without that kind of payroll and star power.
Which situation is sadder? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by d5

And as sad as they are...a mere 5 games separate them and New York in the win column...without that kind of payroll and star power.
Which situation is sadder? 
laugh.gif
*insert Alonzo .gif*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

If we win games without Melo... you think we call Orlando and offer for Dwight?

You cant be serious with this one.
Although that would be a fierce front court, D.Howard at center, Chandler at PF and STAT at SF.
Now that I think about it, I wouldnt mind that line up. We need another scorer tho, bring on JR Smith and I think we have a contender with Lin running point. lolol

I swear some dudes have ADD tryna move players at any moment

Back
Top Bottom