let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

that spin cycle, holy ***+... Lin bout to put some fish in a wok & fry that ***+...

roll.gif

"What do you think you did well on in the first half?"

"The Laker's big men have really collapsed the key and I have to find my teammates more especially Chandler so he can get more touches.  I'll have to look at the tape."
"You're going to look at the film right now?"
"Yeah 
indifferent.gif
"

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i want to see the kobe vs lin match up
you might see it. Lin dropped 20 in the first half. I wouldn't be surprised if Kobe guarded him for atleast a few possessions in the 3rd

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by dyyhard

damn dude is looking at game film at halftime....wowzers....dedication 
pimp.gif

lmao she paused for like 6 seconds like is dis dude srs
That was classic. Lisa Salters has been doing this for a min. I've never seen her that dumbfounded before. 

Originally Posted by bangtcg

"What do you think you did well on in the first half?"

"The Laker's big men have really collapsed the key and I have to find my teammates more especially Chandler so he can get more touches.  I'll have to look at the tape."
"You're going to look at the film right now?"
"Yeah 
indifferent.gif
"

Lisa was confused as hell.
laugh.gif

Yo, I can't wait till Amare comes back, that P&R roll will open up so many options for other guys... if Lin continues to play like this, I wonder if Melo will adjust his game. If not, they better ship Melo out, because the Knicks are OBVIOUsLY playing better without him.

We've gotta start hitting shots to open up the middle for lin and tyson. only Novakaine is hitting, and we need others to step up. We hit jumpshots, that opens the floor for Lin's dribble penetration, and that gets the PnR running. They've gotta start callin these fouls on Lin. That shoulda been And1 on the spin move.

lets not get ahead of ourselves guys.
Fisher get burned by EVERYONE.
just saying of course...

I dont like Toney Douglas.

But put him in the damn game.
laugh.gif

He can score and with Lin running the O, TD wont just be chucking up shots left and right.

Back
Top Bottom