pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Regis

Real talk Shumps steal is going to get overlooked but that was the game changer.
posted this right before Lin's and 1. Its all good what Lin doin but Shumps D will get overlooked even tho he is the reason the Knicks was even in it for Lin to hit that shot. !%%@ is just UNREAL right now tho.
Saw this post game interview, Lin definitely shouted out Shump that his D was the key to victory. That's why I admire the guy, true leadership right there

I love all of this. Makes Knicks basketball truly fun to watch again. Something I can't say since the real early part of the 00s and late 90s.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

imagine if that shot happened in the garden.....
mannnnn dont even start with that....
Spoiler [+]
Shao Lin's saving that for Miami 
grin.gif

I'm more shocked than anything that it was a play FOR Lin at the end....amazing what some confidence can do

Turnovers really need to be cut back though, because when he has one of those off nights he really will need to secure the ball.

what's crazy is dude called for the iso. chandler was gonna come up to set the screen but he just signaled him off. i dig the confidence. can't wait till melo is back to work with em

Back
Top Bottom