let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by vezon

iSweIaDaG3OfS.gif
Yo... SWAG MY DUDE THE !@+% OUT, MAN! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The only minor issue is ticket prices are through the roof right now so I'm probably just gonna save my chips for the playoffs if we make it. I just gotta cop a nice 50 inch screen and call it a day.

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

what's crazy is dude called for the iso. chandler was gonna come up to set the screen but he just signaled him off. i dig the confidence. can't wait till melo is back to work with em
I was surprise when he told his guys to back away......and the crowd was cheering after he made the shot....lol....i guess the crowd isn't a raptors fan crowd 

how are y'all with TWC dealing with the blackouts? can't believe i'm shelling out this dough and missing out on the linsanity
mad.gif

@WojYahooNBA: Jeremy Lin on turning to D'Antoni on start of last possession: "...I looked back at him to ask if I could get an ISO."

Man the crowd reaction tells it all after that 3 ball, this is really one of the most amazing stories in sport in recent memory. Ive followed this guy since Harvard and liked his game. Funny how he is renting David Lee's old apartment now, DLee was my favorite Knick, still mad he left town, but this is truly great for basketball and for NYC, it makes the NBA watchable for everybody to be honest no matter who you are a fan of.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

how are y'all with TWC dealing with the blackouts? can't believe i'm shelling out this dough and missing out on the linsanity
mad.gif
(message me for more info)

quality isn't the greatest but it gets the job done

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Regis

Real talk Shumps steal is going to get overlooked but that was the game changer.
posted this right before Lin's and 1. Its all good what Lin doin but Shumps D will get overlooked even tho he is the reason the Knicks was even in it for Lin to hit that shot. !%%@ is just UNREAL right now tho.
Saw this post game interview, Lin definitely shouted out Shump that his D was the key to victory. That's why I admire the guy, true leadership right there
Dude talked about everybody else positively but himself
pimp.gif
Took blame for letting Calderon go off. Then just simplified his last shots and praised the bigs for the offensive rebounds

Originally Posted by Regis

Real talk Shumps steal is going to get overlooked but that was the game changer.
posted this right before Lin's and 1. Its all good what Lin doin but Shumps D will get overlooked even tho he is the reason the Knicks was even in it for Lin to hit that shot. !%%@ is just UNREAL right now tho.
Saw this post game interview, Lin definitely shouted out Shump that his D was the key to victory. That's why I admire the guy, true leadership right there

he talked about alot of people including shump and jefferies but didnt mention amare 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swooshallday

what's crazy is dude called for the iso. chandler was gonna come up to set the screen but he just signaled him off. i dig the confidence. can't wait till melo is back to work with em
I was surprise when he told his guys to back away......and the crowd was cheering after he made the shot....lol....i guess the crowd isn't a raptors fan crowd 

Frankly, this is what I was most impressed with.
1. The fact that he HAS become the leader of this team, so much so that he can command 'em to back away and let him handle it.

2. The possible fact that he has become D'Antoni's closer; this will get really interesting when Carmello gets back.

3. His team mates really believe in him. It's one thing to believe in him when the games not on the line, and whole 'nother thing to have unwavering faith in his abilities and potential to deliver when there's but a few seconds left in the game.

As a NYKnick fan, not surprisingly, this dude has made me sooooo happy. I can see a return to the glory days, word to mid 90s to early 2000s, with Lin being our floor general.

I will straight up hate this organization if they allow superstar egoism (Carmello) to ruin the dynamics of the team Lin has made possible.

toronto is full of asians.  i think it wouldve been empty if it was another team lol.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

2. The possible fact that he has become D'Antoni's closer; this will get really interesting when Carmello gets back.
Son, what world are you living in? When did he become Pringles closer? That's not a possible fact. If Melo was playing he would've took the last shot. You can't be serious right now when it comes to taking clutch shots.

Stop chugging the kool-aid.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Dude talked about everybody else positively but himself
pimp.gif
Took blame for letting Calderon go off. then just simplified his last shots and praised the bigs for the offensive rebounds
Yea I heard the interview. Hes saying and doing everything perfectly right now. Im sure his education helps him on his interviews. But to admit you sucked it up on D after just draining a game winner just shows he wants to do better. Real excited to see this team keep this up.
I was more referring to the media when I said Shump wont get credit tho. Because on all of Lin's post game interviews the last couple days he has praised the other players. So wasnt exactly new that he did it today. 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

that's why we got the official knicks fan list 
laugh.gif

did you add me 2 days ago???
nerd.gif
Cause I don't give a feezy, what people label me as. I want Lin to succeed, and along with that. The Knicks gotta win.
laugh.gif
Lin and the Knicks has reinvigorate the game for me, when I loved it so much as a teenager. Love yall Knicks for giving the man a chance *Bow*

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Son, what world are you living in? When did he become Pringles closer? That's not a possible fact. If Melo was playing he would've took the last shot. You can't be serious right now when it comes to taking clutch shots.

Stop chugging the kool-aid.

See "possible", which accounts for a certain level of doubt and uncertainty; and see the tweet about him getting the ok from 'Antoni for an ISO (not a big deal with many mins to play in a game, but for a final play, that's worth something). In the few games he's been given the opportunity, HE HAS PROVEN that he can score and score big. Why is him being a closer out of the realm of "possibility". 
My statement took nothing away from Carmello being the first option; i only hinted that the two of 'em together down the line in the game would be interesting.

Quit being argumentative for the sake of it.

WOW. Even people who aren't fans of the Knicks such as myself are tuned in right now. I mean I was checking the score constantly on espn and I thought ya'll were done. This is an amazing story, and if you feel otherwise you got hate in your blood...word to Floyd.

Melo will have no choice but to fall back when he returns.

Back
Top Bottom