let this thread die (NYK)

Imagine, somehow Ill Will came back to us?
pimp.gif

edit: interested to see what # JR picks.

http://twitter.com/TommyDeeTKB
Tommy Dee: Unable To Make Deal #Knicks to Cut Balkman and Sign Smith Today http://www.theknicksblog.com/2012/0
Sources close to the situation have told TKB that in order to make room for the signing of guard J.R. Smith the team will indeed release Renaldo Balkman after failing to complete trades for existing players on the roster including Balkman, Bill Walker, and Toney Douglas.
Damn
30t6p3b.gif
Teams don't want our bums. Couldn't flip Walker/TD for 2nd round picks.
Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Imagine, somehow Ill Will came back to us?
pimp.gif

mind-blown.gif
Who you mean the guy resigning to the Nuggets? Nah, can't.

Excited about this deal but a little nervous, this guy is talented but ******ed. Hopefully he just plays his role and doesn't too much.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Alan Hahn: Once at full health, #Knicks bench will have J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert, Jared Jeffries, Steve Novak, Josh Harrellson... http://www.sulia.com/c/new-
Al Iannazzone: No Carmelo tonight. Maybe Sunday when #Knicks play Mavs.

pimp.gif

We couldnt get Ill-Wil if we wanted to, he's locked in with Denver contractually somehow, I believe.

Came in here in to comment on Dat Depth though.

Tyson, Amare, Melo, Fields, Lin.

and Shump, JR, Jeffries, Novak, and Walker make 10.

When BDiddy and Jorts come back healthy, that makes 12.

Balkman got cut. Bibby and Jordan round out the active 12 but Bibby likely gets cut in the near future, and possibly Jerome Jordan at some point too to make room for BD and Harrelson.

The man I'm leaving out though is TD. There's no way they cut him after picking up his option, that's fairly obvious, but forget rotation minutes, who else gets cut for the last active roster spot? Walker?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Alan Hahn: Once at full health, #Knicks bench will have J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert, Jared Jeffries, Steve Novak, Josh Harrellson... http://www.sulia.com/c/new-
Al Iannazzone: No Carmelo tonight. Maybe Sunday when #Knicks play Mavs.

pimp.gif

We couldnt get Ill-Wil if we wanted to, he's locked in with Denver contractually somehow, I believe.

When BDiddy and Jorts come back, that makes 12.

Balkman got cut. Bibby and Jordan round out the active 12 but Bibby likely gets cut in the near future, and possibly Jerome Jordan at some point too to make room for BD and Harrelson.

The man I'm leaving out though is TD. There's no way they cut him after picking up his option, that's fairly obvious, but forget playing time, who else gets cut for the last roster spot? Walker?

I doubt we cut Jordan and I believe the knicks are in talks of buying out TD. Knicks: Where we pick up options just to let them go.

The only reason Grandpa Bibby didn't get cut is because Diddy isn't healthy yet. If Baron was recovered fully and was showing on the court that he can be effective and stay in shape, Bibby would have gotten cut the second the Knicks heard JR was gonna sign. D'Antoni would just rather Bibby on the court because even though he's shooting as bad as Toney, he doesn't shoot as much. Toney will go out on the court ice cold and take 5 shots within 1 minute. Bibby usually only shoots when he's wide open because he knows he's trash.

I agree about the depth though. Isn't it crazy that 2 weeks ago, before Lin became the starter and Linsanity began, and Novak was out on the court hitting 3s like Reggie, the Knicks bench had no depth AT ALL. Then suddenly, with Jorts soon to return (they say after ASG) and Baron hopeful to also return after the ASG, the Knicks now have one of the deepest benches in the league (hopefully everyone stays healthy) That alone makes this team that much better. In a compacted season like this one, you need all the depth you can get and that was our problem most nights. When the starters got tired, the backups were stinking it up. Times have changed my friends

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

pimp.gif

The man I'm leaving out though is TD. There's no way they cut him after picking up his option, that's fairly obvious, but forget playing time, who else gets cut for the last roster spot? Walker?
I doubt we cut Jordan and I believe the knicks are in talks of buying out TD. Knicks: Where we pick up options just to let them go.
Surprising to hear, but I wouldn't be mad at that at all.

Lin + BDiddy at full health is a nice 1-2 at the PG spot.

Let's say we getting rid of Jerome Jordan for buying out TD though, when everyone is healthy that's still 13.

Can we just make Jordan inactive even if's not hurt, to keep him on the roster?

Bruh,

Im getting mad excited for the rest of the season.

Reading our potential bench & getting everyone back, seeing whose on the chopping block to make room.. Man, listen... IM EXCITE!

pimp.gif

Let's say we getting rid of Jerome Jordan for buying out TD though, when everyone is healthy that's still 13.

Yes. We can have more than 12 players on the roster, someone will just be inactive

Yes. We can have more than 12 players on the roster, someone will just be inactive
smokin.gif

getting flashbacks to '99

lockout season, surprising play from players (Camby, Lin), Coach was on the verge of getting fired, months before a world wide paranoia (Y2k/ Mayan prophecy of 2012) ok maybe that last one was stupid lol

lol we might be in for a wild ride tho

Back
Top Bottom