let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Biggie62

No team has put pressure on him like they have today. This is part of his growing process, people need to chill out.
You know you're not allowed to make any sense in this thread. It's not right.

Miami never needs any extra motivation but the Linsanity provided them that. Everyone should have expected him to struggle and get harassed. Not the last time it'll happen either this season.

To be down 4 at halftime with all the turnovers and sloppy play (Heat had their own problems with this) is cool. I'm just glad we've matched their intensity on D (pause) on nearly every possession.
Nobody said cut Lin or he sucks, he's basically a rookie. Has had a good run but a lot of those games were against @%*+@! teams. Baron looked confident and ready when he was in, Lin looks scared and lost....THAT'S IT. Plus Lin is probably tired in every way, he went from not playing any minutes to leading our team every game over the last ten games. 

the heat get the celtics (when they were good) treatment

they are a good defensive team. so the refs allow them to grab, hold, reach, go over the back

drives me nuts. a great defensive team doesnt need the help

Originally Posted by NobleKane

No matter wat u guys think baron davis is better equiped for a game like this than lin. Lin is too inexperienced right now and its hurting his team

100% Agree

pretty confident going into 2nd half. even if this is a loss ill be happy about the direction we are headed.

little things will break or make this team tonight and into the future against good teams.

You can't bend over at the waist for a loose ball. You can't get a teammate stuck on a down-screen with no communication and we're not supposed to see 5 black shirts on offense and only 4 white shirts on defense on the TV screen.

Probably can guess the 2 culprits but everyone has to leave an imprint on the game beyond scoring.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Biggie62

No team has put pressure on him like they have today. This is part of his growing process, people need to chill out.
You know you're not allowed to make any sense in this thread. It's not right.

Miami never needs any extra motivation but the Linsanity provided them that. Everyone should have expected him to struggle and get harassed. Not the last time it'll happen either this season.

To be down 4 at halftime with all the turnovers and sloppy play (Heat had their own problems with this) is cool. I'm just glad we've matched their intensity on D (pause) on nearly every possession.
Nobody said cut Lin or he sucks, he's basically a rookie. Has had a good run but a lot of those games were against @%*+@! teams. Baron looked confident and ready when he was in, Lin looks scared and lost....THAT'S IT. Plus Lin is probably tired in every way, he went from not playing any minutes to leading our team every game over the last ten games. 

i called it monday someone was gonna blame his troubles on tiresome dude has played 10 games outside of baron and melo he should be one of the freshes legs out there.. 

Looks like Bron and Melo are ready to go at it 
pimp.gif

Does D'Antoni think Novak's ability to shoot the ball will deplete over time or something? What is he saving him for?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by DMan14

lin missing amare again

yeah i noticed that a few times tonight.
we will get chemistry i assume. but hes def missing specifically amare

but amare really isnt demanding the ball its like hes well if you pass it cool if not thats cool too

Back
Top Bottom