let this thread die (NYK)

its pretty amazing that lin played the whole 3rd when he obviously aint doing well tonight. here he is

smh at the chic on her cell the whole time... i went to a lakers game and this chic was on facebook/twitter the entire game didnt even notice it was halftime like paying all that money to ..NOT watch a game im like i bust my but for good seats/courtside and you basically chilling... makes me wanna go like give up your seat for someone who actually is watching the game

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

is that timbaland?

Yup, timbaland, magoo, missy, bubba sparx - errybody there. It's getting ugly.

bubba still got money like that... whose next damon dash.. gdep... black rob loon, 

getting shump and jorts will be nice. especially shump

brace yourselves because dantoni gonna have a short short rotation in the playoffs

Originally Posted by tim teufel

another whack performance by melo tonight

melo just isnt being aggresive.. but in his defense he cant he does and its oh he dont wanna play with the flow of the game and thats y lin had a bad game, he doesnt its oh he is sucking playing wack he couldnt win for losing unless they win this game

Awful third quarter by the whole team, they look dead out there. No intensity or heart. D'Antoni needs to get a rotation together or have someone else do it because he clearly can't

Back
Top Bottom