let this thread die (NYK)

all-star break, minicamp, Jorts and Shump returning, D'antoni done experimenting with fugazi !%+ lineups, real chemistry...I can wait.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Lin getting exposed tonight.
pimp.gif

Exposed? How? Dude is obviously tired and he's never seen anything like this before. Plus, it's not really much help when you're teammates aren't being aggressive enough. 

has lin played the heat yet in his career? u know damn well coach spo has been game planning on shutting him down and they have been successful. but what are stat and melos excuse? they have been here before ...

so novak wasnt fouled on that 3 pointer?

AND they call US for a foul
hate HATE how late dantoni is. novak and bibby should have been in

^^^^^^ for all the good he does, watching his defender shade off him 8 ft, because he knows dude's shot in bunz ruins our penetration.

I want a look at that same lineup with Melo instead of Fields.

Knowing Pringles, he might call it a night for Novak and JR soon.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

keep Baron in the 4th and play him with Melo JR Amare and Chandler tonight
This.
And I wouldn't say Lin is being exposed. Most of us who have two eyes in our heads predicted this. Lin gets shaky at points. The Heat's defense is suffocating. This is the natural result. That doesn't excuse it though. If you gonna get the superstar coverage you gotta play like a superstar. That goes for Melo and Stat too. 

Probably should've brought in Melo and Amare sooner. Or let Melo play with J.R. and Baron instead of Landry.

Back
Top Bottom