let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

the game is not over u bums. another half and I still believe we will win!

tumblr_lyln2d69JH1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

...why don't we just pressure Parker like how teams do to Lin? 
Because that would actually require a defensive effort on their part. 

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How is Melo playing well so far?

Knicks are getting beat by an unselfish team right now.
Sarcasm for my son ATGD
Started off good then the clanking began. Again though, you'll need to find my posts where I'm defending his bad shooting games recently.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Look at Mike Woodson and JR talk with Pop so friendly. They obviously don't care about the game.

laugh.gif
 Trying to throw subliminal shots like an angry little girl on her facebook status.

Chump.
Hey I'm just trying to be like you at least you described your own actions to the tee.

They just showed a replay of Tony Parker driving left with Lin trapped under the screen & Amare just moved out of the way letting Tony get a free lane to the hoop... pathetic.

Nice run.

STAT not playing above the rim on defense, seeing his man and the ball is what's gonna hurt us when TP penetrates.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

How is Melo playing well so far?

Knicks are getting beat by an unselfish team right now.
Sarcasm for my son ATGD
Started off good then the clanking began. Again though, you'll need to find my posts where I'm defending his bad shooting games recently.

Look at Mike Woodson and JR talk with Pop so friendly. They obviously don't care about the game.

laugh.gif
 Trying to throw subliminal shots like an angry little girl on her facebook status.

Chump.
Hey I'm just trying to be like you at least you described your own actions to the tee.

For real tho, I'm in the city for the next two weeks before I go back to Miami. Let's have a drink and watch a game together. Follow me on the tweet. I really do understand your points, I just don't agree. It's like Rush Limbaugh and Bill Maher going at it.

For real tho, I'm in the city for the next two weeks before I go back to Miami. Let's have a drink and watch a game together. Follow me on the tweet. I really do understand your points, I just don't agree. It's like Rush Limbaugh and Bill Maher going at it.
I actually am free. Aint no real hate.
Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

everyone is turning on lin now
laugh.gif
Son is getting burned every time TP decides to score. TP is doing to Lin what Lin was doing during that winning streak.

I actually am free. Aint no real hate.
Get at me on the twitter bro

Dajuan Blair is a beast, I've always loved his game since Pitt, he works hard.
Btw, let's give Toney Douglas another shot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

everyone is turning on lin now
laugh.gif
I mean, everyone with a brain knew that what he did for that stretch wouldnt last forever. We all knew he would get bummed on by great teams and that he would get burned by elite PG's.

I don't know why this is surprising people.

I #%@#*@% hate the double technical.

indifferent.gif
@ STAT letting this 6'7'' burger boy push him around in the paint.

Back
Top Bottom