let this thread die (NYK)

Dont worry, the refs won't let us get too close...
eyes.gif

Nice little run we got going, this is how we should be playing from the get go..

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

At Least the Guys from the "%%*! Knicks Fans Say" videos should be premiering a new video soon. They always release one when we're on an emotional high or low
This actually made me feel better. 

Popovich is an amazing coach . This Spurs roster is a joke and there one of the best teams in the NBA. I really wish he was our coach

Pringles must realize with this schedule the rest of the season he's coaching himself in to unemployment. Talking to the ref trying to prove some point when the game is already decided.

I so badly just want to see Phil Jackson in the crowd at the next Knicks home game, maybe even some commentating with an old teammate.

Defense was non-existent tonight. Absolutely horrible. I understand Chandler is out but I seriously don't get the lack of effort. SMH.

This game pretty much proved how much of a difference Chandler & Jefferies make on the defensive end.

Amare was literally moving out of the way when Parker was going up for those layups
30t6p3b.gif

Just listened to D'Antoni's postgame comments on MSG and when asked about the defense he didn't criticize it at all. There has to be accountability on the defensive end after a performance like this from the head coach at some point!

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Just listened to D'Antoni's postgame comments on MSG and when asked about the defense he didn't criticize it at all. There has to be accountability on the defensive end after a performance like this from the head coach at some point!
D'Antoni is a real life troll.

Back
Top Bottom