let this thread die (NYK)

This Guy 
laugh.gif

STAT and Melo have good performances and still lose.  Can someone explain why Shumpert didn't play? 

i dont know what kind of curse has put on this organization but its really sad when Dunleavy Jennings and some no name dude all got 20+ ......

they make it so hard to remain a fan

Obviously tonight there were alot of problems...
but seriously, watching MDA coach for the last 1.5 seasons when we've had a semi-legitimate team makes me want to kill myself.

There isnt one to blame on this one. Even with that hot start, I knew it wasnt going to last. Now philly on Sunday then the bulls 
sick.gif
At the end of the day its the defense. Amare cant play defense if his contract depended on it

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

There isnt one to blame on this one. Even with that hot start, I knew it wasnt going to last. Now philly on Sunday then the bulls 
sick.gif
At the end of the day its the defense. Amare cant play defense if his contract depended on it

I think he can play defense, he just isn't willing to put forth the effort plus he's afraid of getting into foul trouble.  He's 6'10, athletic as hell with a 7'0 wingspan, no excuses to not play any d.

Back
Top Bottom