let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Yea and the best team they had was when Stoudemire was injured and BORIS DIAW AND TIM THOMAS were splitting time at the 4.

Huh? That's just not true.

u must've not watched the 05/06 season when Phoenix was killing teams with Amare being out for the year.  They had the 2nd seed and went to the WCF without Amare.

Best team they had was definitely the one that should have made the finals if not for Robert Harry/DStern.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by 10027

Yea and the best team they had was when Stoudemire was injured and BORIS DIAW AND TIM THOMAS were splitting time at the 4.

Huh? That's just not true.

u must've not watched the 05/06 season when Phoenix was killing teams with Amare being out for the year.  They had the 2nd seed and went to the WCF without Amare.

Best team they had was definitely the one that should have made the finals if not for Robert Harry/DStern.

37% Melo ? Yes our fans are dumb

Polls like that/ any other Knicks forum/ talking to Knicks fans IRL gives me faith that outside of nketzlk people recognize what a loser Carmelo Anthony is. And don't forget their loyalty to the player who made the team fun again just because he is having a tough season. And the best Suns team was definitely the one that wold have gone to the finals if not for Horry/DStern.Whoops yuku my bad

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Better Gif here, 
U7lw6.gif

Saw the highlights, and Lin was the only one that cared in this play. I think it's a good thing that Lin is like this, these primadonnas need someone to tell them they're playing like scrubs.

He looks at Melo right after Amare if you look at it again.
Lol who is he to yell at the stars of the team like that though... He's not a leader... That does nothing but hurt the morale of the team.

Is it me or is there no real controversy over JR posting a pic of Tahiry's %%% and it's all being generated by NY media and JR reacting to them? I don't think he would've been fined until the media made more of this forcing Stern's attention.

Still prefer JR in the starting 5. Liked the Lin and Baron back court want to see more of that.
http://twitter.com/JaredZwerling
Jared Zwerling: Knicks all agree: Need more 'urgency' on D - Knicks Blog - ESPN New York http://es.pn/zxo92f
Alan Hahn: Lin, Amar'e and JR talk about the loss in Milwaukee (via @MSGNetworks): http://bit.ly/wCWsXF #Knicks #fb
Al Iannazzone: Tyson Chandler said his hamstring and wrist are both feeling better. But his eyes probably hurt him a little bit,... http://www.sulia.com/c/new-
Frank Isola: Tyson Chandler is a go for tomorrow so the Knicks are assured of having one player who cares about protecting the basket
Al Iannazzone: Chandler on his hammy: I’m feeling all right. I’m definitely itching to get back."
Al Iannazzone: Chandler said he still feels it a little bit..."But it’s not as bad as when I first did it."

Alan Hahn: 'Antoni addressed Shumpert's minimal use vs MIL (via @Jared Zwerling): http://es.pn/zXhmRL #Knicks #fb
Steve Adamek: 'Antoni said of Shumpert's 5 min. FRI Baron-Lin pairing a factor & he "didn’t seem to have the vitality or the vibe that was really good"
Steve Adamek: 'Antoni said he hasn't talked to JR Smith about his behavior FRI in MILW, said it was "news to me" and that, "He'll be important for us."
Alan Hahn: 'Antoni 'happy with effort' but bemoans #Knicks defense in loss to Bucks (via @MSGNetworks): http://bit.ly/wbQRNx #fb
Jared Zwerling: Highlight of Knicks' practice was an Asian reporter asking Chandler, "Is Lin a defensive liability?" ... Linsanity questions changing lol
Al Iannazzone: 'Antoni on Tyson tomorrow: "Good. Probable. I’m thinking yes. So I can sleep tonight." #Knicks clearly missed his defense and rebounding
Al Iannazzone: With Chandler back, D'Antoni will go back to his old starting five of Lin, Fields, Anthony, Stoudemire and Chandler tomorrow
Marc Berman: Chandler and Lin spoke at practice, according to our Mark Hale. Anthony and Amar'e did not. The supposed co-captains and leaders.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Saw the highlights, and Lin was the only one that cared in this play. I think it's a good thing that Lin is like this, these primadonnas need someone to tell them they're playing like scrubs.

Lol who is he to yell at the stars of the team like that though... He's not a leader... That does nothing but hurt the morale of the team.

Are you serious right now ?

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Mike use to cheat all the time, and stay up all night gambling. Dude would still go out and drop 30 like it was nothing.

They don't make em like they use to. Now you have so many excuses as to why a player is not performing up to their usual standards, and it always seems to involve some ##+! with a female.

I slightly agree, but also you could be waaaaaaaaaaaay more discreet in the past. Now everybody has twitter, facebook, camera phones, and all those thirsty chicks are dying for a story to tell TMZ. That !!%! didnt exist in the past

this dude single handedly saved the knicks season
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Based God

this dude single handedly saved the knicks season
indifferent.gif

I'm not sure if that is wrong or debatable

That Gerald Green dunk was one of the filthiest dunks I've ever seen in my life, but other than his occasional good night or highlight reel play, dude has never lived up to his potential. He's a slightly better version of Anthony Randolph. He's very raw but he does things that make you think "damn, this guy could be really good..."

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Are you serious right now ?

Marc Berman: Chandler and Lin spoke at practice, according to our Mark Hale. Anthony and Amar'e did not. The supposed co-captains and leaders.

Ya. I'm serious.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Mike use to cheat all the time, and stay up all night gambling. Dude would still go out and drop 30 like it was nothing.

They don't make em like they use to. Now you have so many excuses as to why a player is not performing up to their usual standards, and it always seems to involve some ##+! with a female.

I slightly agree, but also you could be waaaaaaaaaaaay more discreet in the past. Now everybody has twitter, facebook, camera phones, and all those thirsty chicks are dying for a story to tell TMZ. That !!%! didnt exist in the past

well hard copy was around back in the day and reported on MJ's affairs with a white woman but nobody cared. hard copy was like the TMZ tv show and came on daily during the evening

roll.gif
Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

well hard copy was around back in the day and reported on MJ's affairs with a white woman but nobody cared. hard copy was like the TMZ tv show and came on daily during the evening
roll.gif
I remember that show! Even as a kid, i thought that show was entertaining. I would say that Hard Copy had a more serious tone than TMZ tho lol

Back
Top Bottom