let this thread die (NYK)

Color me lost. Pringles stepped down today?!

Is there gonna be a ticker tape parade tomorrow?

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

So who will be coaching next season? I think Woodson is just here for the rest of the season.

Definitely not Woodson. If the Knicks kept Woodson on I think it would be a bad move. They need a coach here with a strong system that emphasizes defense and can command the respect of EVERY player while holding them all accountable.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

So who will be coaching next season? I think Woodson is just here for the rest of the season.
If Sloan or Jackson don't come, he just might stay since his offense is perfect for Melo, their best player.

HTTB, you are not correct lol, it was 5
and one dude has had the privilege to see it all happened 

Herb+Williams+2009+Great+Sports+Legends+Dinner+jb7Y2MWUvQql.jpg

roll.gif

Sloan or Jackson, damn it just feels like that wont happen. We'll have to ride this out and see what happens.

I forgot who duke was but he said we were winning the next 5 games after the Bulls game .. so lets get that started 
laugh.gif

I hope the fans boo the $$$$ out of Carmelo tonight. He finally gets what he wants, a coach that will revolve & center his game plans around him...

Let's see if Melo will come out to play tonight or continue to shoot 20 shots to score 20 points. selfish prick.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I hope the fans boo the $$$$ out of Carmelo tonight. He finally gets what he wants, a coach that will revolve & center his game plans around him...

Let's see if Melo will come out to play tonight or continue to shoot 20 shots to score 20 points. selfish prick.

I hope the fans boo the #@*% out of Carmelo tonight. He finally gets what he wants, a coach that will revolve & center his game plans around him...

I actually hope Melo shows up today. Hope he drops 30+ with good efficiency. He deserves the boo's but the fans also deserve to see how foolish and flip-floppy they are. 

Back
Top Bottom