[magicjohnson] THE KNICKS...ARE BACK!!!![/magicjohnson]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lmao.  Not watching the game, how do we look out there? i know its a blowout, but did we look doing it, or sloppy good?
blazers aint playing no defense throwing the ball away. no clue who this team is.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

no lie if i were a player in portland id closeline jr 
nerd.gif

JR isnt someone i'd love to have beef with. Guy seems a bit off 
laugh.gif

but yeah we probbaly shouldnt poor it on but whatever if he gains confidence great

im just so annoyed that we up 30 and Breen continues to try to persuade me to be sad that dantoni bouned

It's one game everyone, let's chilll.

Glad D'Antoni was able to rid himself of this sorry situation with Melo pouting until the coach gave in. The baby finally got his way. Some of the worst body language I have ever seen.

Now Melo really needs to step it up, and I'm not talking about a garbage game against a sorry Portland team. He needs to go on a solid stretch of games where they are consistently winning.

With all that said, I obviously hope the Knicks are able to put this together and that D'Antoni ends up on his feet somewhere as well. His time here was unsuccessful but also never really got much of a chance. They were either rebuilding or the stars just didn't want to play for the guy.

we cant even enjoy this with Breen announcing

crying over dantoni, crying over the crowd, crying over us shooting 3's

shut the *$*# up already

Yo shut the $$%+ up Breen. Let *%+%*% have a little fun out there. We been on a 6 game losing streak and just felt like %+#@. Finally got out from under Dantoni. Let em have a little fun.

Back
Top Bottom