let this thread die (NYK)

I agreed to an extent about the disrespecting. BUT like clyde alluded to, its the bench playing. No starters.

Mike woodson is getting interviewed and he said to the players that he's gonna cut down the rotation, so make an impression while you can. So those guys really were trying to make a statement to Woodson.

I only saw the second half, but I saw a lot of decent things... I know it was a lot of "Just go out and play" but I really wanna see how woodson handles play calling, offensive schemes, defensive schemes, down the stretch management, and personnel management

Lets see

Well.

It was a win against the Blazers but there seemed like there was a will to dominate the game. I'll take that over anything else. This team needs to develop a killer instinct. The guys looked considerably free out there and I liked that I saw. JR found his stroke at least for one game. Novak did what Novak does.

I'll take it. The real test comes this weekend. I feel like they were trolling this whole time.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yeah it's mad lames in here want to act like Pringles wasn't a problem. What exactly does a coach do? Was he doing it?

AnimalThug, DoubleJs, DMan, beh235, etc. can all save it.

98969_o.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Did you not see our team when Melo was out and the team was having fun and winning??
I did actually. You guys beat a bunch of scrubs and poor playing teams.
Your right, the Lakers and Mavs are poor playing teams
they actually are 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I hope the fans boo the $$$$ out of Carmelo tonight. He finally gets what he wants, a coach that will revolve & center his game plans around him...

Let's see if Melo will come out to play tonight or continue to shoot 20 shots to score 20 points. selfish prick.

dont u feel stupid now
laugh.gif

i find it funny that you can now tell who the knicks fans are and who were the jeremy lin fans
laugh.gif
dudes mad dantoni not there no more

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

J Lin

1 pt
0 Ast
6 turnovers
That wasnt his stat line tho................

He was 6,4,6 but you did get the 6 TOs right. Those are more the games I wanna see from Lin anyways. Not looking to score but to distribute. Obviously his numbers will be bigger than that since the starters aint get a whole lot of burn second half. But the TOs still need to come down.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny that you can now tell who the knicks fans are and who were the jeremy lin fans
laugh.gif
dudes mad dantoni not there no more

lol yup....they shouldn't even have the knicks sig 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

J Lin

1 pt
0 Ast
6 turnovers
That wasnt his stat line tho................

He was 6,4,6 but you did get the 6 TOs right. Those are more the games I wanna see from Lin anyways. Not looking to score but to distribute. Obviously his numbers will be bigger than that since the starters aint get a whole lot of burn second half. But the TOs still need to come down.
oops

I hope the fans boo the $$$$ out of Carmelo tonight. He finally gets what he wants, a coach that will revolve & center his game plans around him...

Let's see if Melo will come out to play tonight or continue to shoot 20 shots to score 20 points. selfish prick.

dont u feel stupid now
laugh.gif
Yeah, tonight's game was against a $*%%@# Portland team (more dysfunctional than the Knicks, Melo also had a good game when they blew out the Cavs a few weeks back), what's your point? FOH.

still doesn't disregard the fact that Melo is a selfish prick and played a huge role in the firing of D'antoni, not to mention the team's record is better without him playing.  Let's see if he keeps this up with Woodson coaching.  

dont u feel stupid now
laugh.gif
Yeah, tonight's game was against a $*%%@# Portland team (more dysfunctional than the Knicks, Melo also had a good game when they blew out the Cavs a few weeks back), what's your point? FOH.

still doesn't disregard the fact that Melo is a selfish prick and played a huge role in the firing of D'antoni, not to mention the team's record is better without him playing.  Let's see if he keeps this up with Woodson coaching.  
The team is undefeated with Melo under Woodson.............................................................

Back
Top Bottom