let this thread die (NYK)

Hmmmmm offense and defense workin these last 2 games.

Landry still cant make Freebies. I dont really get why he still starts. But I dont hate Shump off the bench so fields can rock with the first team. He just forces $@%% too much sometimes.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Does woodson buff his scalp?
laugh.gif
. Dudes beard is ridiculously crisp as well.

Fields needs to find his shot if he's gonna start

This @%#%% Melo is a troll. He just wanted Mike's system and/or Mike gone. You see his effort on defense?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I know what Granger said got him hype but it's obvious he's playing way different and way better.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This @%#%% Melo is a troll. He just wanted Mike's system and/or Mike gone. You see his effort on defense?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I know what Granger said got him hype but it's obvious he's playing way different and way better.
You see everyones effort on defense though? 
laugh.gif

Dudes were definitely trolling until Dantoni left

im loving the way the knicks move the ball since Woodson became the coach It feels like we are playing team ball for a change

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You see everyones effort on defense though? 
laugh.gif

Dudes were definitely trolling until Dantoni left
Yea even Amare out there hustlin boards and goin for blocks. The whole team been trollin for the last week and a half it looks like. 
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW Jeffires really just got the ball at the 3pt line and made a complete drive to the basket for a layup without dribbling it off his feet.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

In other News Shump puttin in work off the court as well

media

media

Theres a couple more on Realgm. Im not tryin to get JR Smith'ed by the mods
eek.gif

RealGm commentary though, 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
link for more pics?? I got my rape face on
devil.gif

'we have two games against New York, very winnable games'
-Daniel Granger

smile.gif
Those dudes on RealGm prefer that good ol' pancake booty.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Woodson has been doing a bit much on the substitutions. I'm assuming he's feeling the team out.

Yeah, his substitutions come with about 5 mins left in the first. Hope he's feeling things out.

Back
Top Bottom