let this thread die (NYK)

If this bench keeps this play up they'll have teams loathing substitutions.

So happy JR as found his range again.

Bibby with a 3? The corpse reanimated?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i think catching philly is realistic. and it will happen,book it. 

I said at the present moment it's not, let's get to .500 first then we can start street dreaming about Philly.
As for this game, our bench is saving us again. I want to see Melo or Stat have a big night, I thought the ball was suppose to go to Melo more on the post? At least one of these dudes need a 25+ game with a win for some confidence going forward. This is still feeling like a D'Antoni run and gun offense.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

I said at the present moment it's not, let's get to .500 first then we can start street dreaming about Philly.
As for this game, our bench is saving us again. I want to see Melo or Stat have a big night, I thought the ball was suppose to go to Melo more on the post? At least one of these dudes need a 25+ game with a win for some confidence going forward. This is still feeling like a D'Antoni run and gun offense.

I don't think so. We are looking like the linsanity knick team only Lin isn't the one guiding us. Looks like the whole team is buying into whatever Woodson is doing. And that I like

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

I don't think so. We are looking like the linsanity knick team only Lin isn't the one guiding us. Looks like the whole team is buying into whatever Woodson is doing. And that I like

The Linsanity Knick team was completely 100% a D'Antoni Offense dude, come on man you just contradicted yourself. Offensively we look the same, still poppin three pointers every chance we get. Carmelo hasn't posted successfully one time. 

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Id like landry if he never shot the damn ball
Somebody needs to tell him to just penetrate. He gets better results and he'd probably have around a 50% FG average if he stuck to that.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Somebody needs to tell him to just penetrate. He gets better results and he'd probably have around a 50% FG average if he stuck to that.

Exactly, i love when he slashes but him line drive heaving threes irks me

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Exactly, i love when he slashes but him line drive heaving threes irks me
Fans need to start moaning before he shoots like they did Jeffries
laugh.gif

The next thing for Fields I guess is to work on a solid post game or run around like Rip and get a decent mid range game going.

Back
Top Bottom