let this thread die (NYK)

Looks like I won't be purchasing Knicks tix anytime soon.
frown.gif

There's going to be a Knicks training camp special coverage @ 6pm this Friday on MSG.

alanhahn Alan Hahn
RT @WindhorstESPN: Eddy Curry did not make it thru 2nd practice with Heat, has now sat out 3rd & 4th. This experiment could be short lived.

roll.gif

Wait do they mean he wasn't playing well and they sat him or was he just too tired to make it through the practice?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'm hoping those $10 tickets are available at the open practice again.

This is the reason why I wanna go to the open practice so bad
frown.gif

Serious question -

If we somehow acquire J-Crawf, what role would he fill on our team?

Although getting older, he CAN still score but do we really need another scorer? He is NOT a 1.

Would he be a 6th man, backing up Fields? Or would Fields maybe get pushed to the bench.....

I would think he's a 6th man to bring some punch off the bench but I don't know.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Serious question -

Although getting older, he CAN still score but do we really need another scorer? He is NOT a 1.

Would he be a 6th man, backing up Fields? Or would Fields maybe get pushed to the bench.....

I would think he's a 6th man to bring some punch off the bench but I don't know.
Exactly what you thought. 6th man, needed offense off the bench, giving us the luxury of resting Melo and STAT. 3rd option that can create his own shot. He'd probably be a 2 but he can bring the ball up the court at the least. JC would not start. Let Fields and Shump decide the 2 and they all would share minutes that can be juggled along with Bibby and interchange positions; maybe you have JC out there with Shump or Fields at the 2. Fields being the spot up shooter or you can have Bibby out there with JC.

Plus we know he's clutch so he'd be another threat in the final seconds if we can't get the ball to Melo or STAT.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Serious question -

Exactly what you thought. 6th man, needed offense off the bench, giving us the luxury of resting Melo and STAT. 3rd option that can create his own shot. He'd probably be a 2 but he can bring the ball up the court at the least. JC would not start. Let Fields and Shump decide the 2 and they all would share minutes that can be juggled along with Bibby and interchange positions; maybe you have JC out there with Shump or Fields at the 2. Fields being the spot up shooter or you can have Bibby out there with JC.

Plus we know he's clutch so he'd be another threat in the final seconds if we can't get the ball to Melo or STAT.

GREAT point. I remember one of the game winners he hit while I was in college during undergrad. I woke up my dorm apartment building cause I yelled so loud.

I love the current thread title.

I know tickets were gonna go up because of the salary of the players on the current roster but damn! Feels bad man

Wait, the open practice tickets were 10 dollars? Lol even if I had acces to those tickets, I wouldn't pay. They were always free. I'm not paying to see a scrimmage. The hell with that lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Wait, the open practice tickets were 10 dollars? Lol even if I had acces to those tickets, I wouldn't pay. They were always free. I'm not paying to see a scrimmage. The hell with that lol

Naaa they were free. They talkin bout last year, when the team did the same open practice with free admission, they sold a limited number of $10 tickets to regular season games at the practice.

laugh.gif
at the thread title
reminds me of the skits in late registration lol

'we broke, broke, broke, phi broke. we aint got it!'

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Naaa they were free. They talkin bout last year, when the team did the same open practice with free admission, they sold a limited number of $10 tickets to regular season games at the practice.

I got 5 games last year with those 10$ tickets and they were all good games. Dallas, chicago, home opener, Orlando. I hope I can luck out on ticketmaster now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I got one ticket for the Christmas Day game. Section 311. ~$200
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 at 200$.

laugh.gif
 at ticketmaster just now telling me the internet presale code is TM

these prices
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif