let this thread die (NYK)

Everybody throwing TD under the bus early. I think he should be more mature now and will be more polished knowing his new roles & such...let the guy play a few games this year before we just rule him out because of the past.

Would rather Purp than Jamal.

They're gonna double Melo/Amare and we need a reliable knock down shooter.

Jamal is better at creating offense off the dribble.

Knick’s Plan: Speak Softly and Sign a Big Man

One hundred and ninety-two days after being named the Knicks’ top basketball executive, Glen Grunwald finally addressed his hopes, his plans and that cumbersome qualifier in front of his title.

“In terms of my role, I’m not sure if I’m the interim president or interim G.M.,

Chase checking customers get a head start on the race for Knicks Regular Season Tickets! 

As a benefit of being a Chase checking customer, use special code 'CHASE' to gain access to this special Pre-Sale opportunity. 

Knicks Pre-Sale for Chase checking customers: 
Begins at 9 AM on Tues, 12/13 and ends at 11:59 PM on Tues, 12/13 

other presale starts at 10 a.m

Tickets priced out of the stratosphere.
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah my friends and I are selling the xmas games hoping to basically pay for a whole month of games haha

It's sad but it is what it is. That's part of the reason rangers games are so crazy in person. Crowd is much better

But in the age of giant HD tv's it ain't so bad.

They aren't a rip off. People Would be selling 20 dollar tickets for 60. Msg can't lose that money to secondary markets

These prices are deadly 
sick.gif

No Xmas tickets whatsoever.. contemplated copping other games like Lakers and Bulls to resell but I'm not tryna get stuck with $175 seats in the 300's
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom