let this thread die (NYK)

odog set up this pathetic gimmick account.  Be sure to thank him on his real sn, while he still has it.

Originally Posted by jlin

hopefully ill be back by playoff time

indifferent.gif

Thursday, April 19, 2012
Playoff picture: 6th still remote possibility

By Ian Begley

The Celtics clinched the Atlantic Division title with their win Wednesday over the Magic, but they left the Knicks with a small window to catch Orlando for the sixth spot in the East.

Orlando's loss left the Magic with a 36-26 record, three games ahead of the Knicks (33-29) with four to play.

Orlando's magic number to freeze the Knicks out of the No. 6 seed is two.

If Orlando wins twice, or New York loses twice, the Knicks will have no chance to finish in sixth. If the Magic win one of their next four and the Knicks lose one of their next four, New York can't finish in sixth.

But if both Orlando and New York finish with the same record, the Knicks would win the tiebreaker based on head-to-head matchups this season (2-1).

New York plays at Cleveland (20-41) on Friday and at Atlanta (37-25) on Sunday. The Knicks then host the Clippers (39-23) next Wednesday, and finish with the Bobcats (7-54) in Charlotte the next night.

The Magic, playing without Dwight Howard and Hedo Turkoglu, finish with two back-to-backs.

Orlando plays at Utah (32-30) and Denver (34-28) on Saturday and Sunday, respectively, and finishes the year with a home game against Charlotte (7-54) next Wednesday and a road game against Memphis (37-25) next Thursday.

Again, Orlando's magic number is two. So two Knicks losses or two Magic wins -- or a combination of a Magic win and a Knicks loss -- would freeze the Knicks out of the sixth seed.

Wednesday's win kept the Knicks a game ahead of the 76ers in the race for seventh place. The Knicks also gained a game on the ninth-place Bucks, moving 3 1/2 games up on Milwaukee with four to play.

We have a realistic shot at the 6th seed. Just win out or go 3-1. I definitely see ORL only winning one of their last four with their current roster and that's not a given.

Originally Posted by truthteller

cutie sittin next to dude that got knocked by the loose ball.

I know those people. That's my friend and his girl. I went to HS with them
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Girl on the right is cute

that what i was sayin and the dude was a herb looking dude

Lollol

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by truthteller

cutie sittin next to dude that got knocked by the loose ball.

I know those people. That's my friend and his girl. I went to HS with them
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Girl on the right is cute

that what i was sayin and the dude was a herb looking dude

Lollol
You know the drill.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by throwback1718

[table][tr][td]L. Fields[/td][td]G[/td][td]19:27[/td][td]1-5[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]+14[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][/table]

Now... what is this +14 about?

the dark arts or some !%$+
just another stat i hate
I hate that stat more than anything. It is the most pointless stat on the main boxscore.

Barkley on boomer and carton said the knicks have no shot in the playoffs and that they suck, said the knicks are a terrible job and tyson is the only good defensive player lol, than seriously says he doesnt hate theknicks riiiiight

These are going to be some interesting play off games. You can't really saw one team in the east or west is dominate. Can't wait...

Back
Top Bottom