let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It's my B-Day tomorrow...and I'm going to the game....

I haz excite ^_^
Happy early "birfday". Hope you have fund at the game & the Knicks get a W...

happy.gif
 Thanx u, psk.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I want to be 6th place. If not then whatever has us playing CHI first round
Those are exactly opposite goals
laugh.gif

...which is why I agree with Al3xis that we're gonna end up playing the Heat.

Charles Barkley is a #@%&*%# idiot. Always with this Knicks don't play defense outside of Tyson bull. Ask him the last time Melo got lit up by anyone and that fat clown would be speechless.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Charles Barkley is a #@%&*%# idiot. Always with this Knicks don't play defense outside of Tyson bull. Ask him the last time Melo got lit up by anyone and that fat clown would be speechless.
I take it you heard Boomer & Carton this morning.
laugh.gif

Props to Boomer for telling it like it is.
pimp.gif

you guys need to understand that most people dont like new yorkers. even if they did, it's easy to make headlines and money when you bash new york.

it is what it is.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Anyone else trying to cop playoff tickets through the Chase presale on ticketmaster? It's not working for me
mad.gif
Same here.
tired.gif

I'm still pullin up several tickets. pairs in 400's and 300's, singles, but that %$** is ******edly overpriced. Cheapest ticket to get in the building is $166 plus fees. So $200 just to sit in the bosebleeds. C'mon, B. I have a feeling it might be cheaper to buy from a season ticket holder. BUT if the secondary market prices top ticketmaster prices I'll just deal with not going to a game. I have the money, but what kind of sense does it make to drop that much on a first rounder. in the nosebleeds? they wylin at msg.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Anyone else trying to cop playoff tickets through the Chase presale on ticketmaster? It's not working for me
mad.gif
Same here.
tired.gif

I'm still pullin up several tickets. pairs in 400's and 300's, singles, but that %$** is ******edly overpriced. Cheapest ticket to get in the building is $166 plus fees. So $200 just to sit in the bosebleeds. C'mon, B. I have a feeling it might be cheaper to buy from a season ticket holder. BUT if the secondary market prices top ticketmaster prices I'll just deal with not going to a game. I have the money, but what kind of sense does it make to drop that much on a first rounder. in the nosebleeds? they wylin at msg.
Wow. Agreed 100%. I went to both games last year, may have to sit this one out if 400s is $200.
30t6p3b.gif

the prices are going to depend on what the series comes back as. if its 1-1 game 3 is gonna be selling for 4 x the amount of money

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Same here.
tired.gif

Wow. Agreed 100%. I went to both games last year, may have to sit this one out if 400s is $200.
30t6p3b.gif
Bruh I just checked my ticket from last years game 3, I sat in section 424, price on ticket is $99.50 so it was about $105-110 with fees. 
ONE year later, the same ticket is $70 more dollars? How can anyone even begin to justify that? 
laugh.gif

wi

Originally Posted by DubA169

the prices are going to depend on what the series comes back as. if its 1-1 game 3 is gonna be selling for 4 x the amount of money

Watching the Knicks play live (only Lin is still on the team) at MSG is one of the things on my bucket list I want to check off before I die.

But nosebleeds ranging from $300-$700? Whenever I sit in the nosebleeds I have to bring binoculars.

96887_o.gif

You can get much cheaper seats during a game against a whack team though. Unless u meant only playoffs

Back
Top Bottom