let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Current line-up: Novak, Shumpert, Fields, Melo, JR

That's awesome

laugh.gif
I know right

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Missed most of the first half. How's Amar'e looking?

He didn't learn to rebound, box out, or play defense. Other than that he's just dandy

To be fair guys, the Hawks are making a lot of tough shots and playing a little out of character. When does Pargo go off for 3's and Marvin Williams drops 12 before the half? We just need to pick up the defense.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Broussard: "The thing you need from Amar'e is defense..."
Magic: "Good luck."

What's up with Magic clowning on the Knicks recently? Before we lost to the Cavs he was saying how we're a dangerous team and can upset someone and now he's saying we're full of ourselves? 

laugh.gif
@ the posts on pg 1024 just cuz Melo missed two easy layups, one of which was put back by STAT.

Amar'e looking good as the 5 like I knew he would.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Broussard: "The thing you need from Amar'e is defense..."
Magic: "Good luck."
What's up with Magic clowning on the Knicks recently? Before we lost to the Cavs he was saying how we're a dangerous team and can upset someone and now he's saying we're full of ourselves? 
Outside of some shot blocking Amar'e does not play defense. Can't really call it clowning when we all just saw proof of it.

We're still a dangerous team. I don't think he's changed on that.

Somebody needs to confront Jon "Done nothing noteworthy in the NBA" Barry that the Knicks are a top 10 defensive team though.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Both teams don't Carr bout this one. Very boring

true. but for guys like landry, he needs to do something positive and see that ball go through the net. amare needs to get back in shape. it's like a scrimmage out there, lol

Back
Top Bottom