let this thread die (NYK)

Fields continus to only get baskets when it means nothing, wake me up when he hits one in a big game.....hell shrink real quick when the lights come on

This team ain't going anywhere with amare's defense. It's just seriously some of the worst I've seen. He should be embarased

Melo really doesn't like Teague huh?
laugh.gif

This is the kind of game that will start to get real serious towards the end. Sort of like the all star game every year.

My $*@%% Landry Fields. Where the hell you been at son?

And why does it seem like Kobe has just been walking around the back of the Staples Center for like an hour now
laugh.gif

Yeah i'm not even watching this. Take a break like Tyson, get my heart ready for the playoffs.
or wait Landry getting it in? gotta watch.

Every time the camera switches to Ivan Johnson he looks like he's gonna bust someone's !$$. Dude got the ultimate goon look on AT ALL TIMES.

Damn almost 100 in the 3rd for both teams. Melo and Amare not doing a bad job on the floor together there in the 3rd. We just need Tyson out there for the defense. We should be blowing them out right now. But its all good.

Im really just glad Melo and Amare are working so far. Amare should get a good amount of practice time with the first team and Tyson to get in his $$% about the defensive effort like he did with Melo. Hopefully they are all clicking come Saturday. Still not opposed to him coming off the bench for the first half and then letting Woodson makes the right adjustments for whos feeling it for the second half.

Back
Top Bottom