let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by kevi

can't tell if crowd is complaining or happy the Knicks won
laugh.gif

STAT & Melo @ the 4 & 5 + a competent pg
pimp.gif
I knew it would be this way. I need to see a lot of this in the playoffs. Great win

Only con on it is the interior defense isn't the best and that part of the front court is more geared to outscoring the opponent instead of focusing on defense but they did dig in at the end of the 4th to pull this win out.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Fields making back to back 3s. His shot actually had some arc on it today. Hope he gets it right and keeps it that way.

The refs were atrocious this game
sick.gif

Amare going off ain't that big cuz Tyson was out. The problem has always been that the spacing is trash when the 3 of them are on the court together

But it's great to see that amare didn't look fragile or hurt

The defense all game was poor but I'll take this win.

LMAO @ Amare just letting Marvin cruise past him to the rim though. We dodged a bullet. Other than that he looked good today, he and Melo together
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Landry is actually taking lessons from Allan Houston
laugh.gif
First thing I thought when I saw those 3s go down. I was like Houston finally got through to him!

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Stat was decent on the O end but the defense... lord Tyson take the man a couple days in practice and help him!
STAT been in the league for 10 years b. He is what he is at this point. Tyson nor anyone else will change that.

We know he can get off 20+ any given day but the 12 rebounds is more impressive IMO. Rebounding ain't ever been one of his best attributes yet today he stepped up at the 5 spot and grabbed boards. Good **%*.

1254172884282.jpg

Loving this team since Pringles bounced.

Like I been saying..Melo and STAT can work together...even with Tyson in there.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Amare going off ain't that big cuz Tyson was out. The problem has always been that the spacing is trash when the 3 of them are on the court together

But it's great to see that amare didn't look fragile or hurt
I'm glad to see he looked healthy, but yeah.. the issue is when Tyson is back in the line-up.

It's probably more important to divide the time Tyson/Amare are on the floor together as it is Melo/Amare pairing that the media tried to play up the past week.

Anyway, this all but solidified the Miami match-up.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

It's probably more important to divide the time Tyson/Amare are on the floor together as it is Melo/Amare pairing that the media tried to play up the past week.

19225814e2abc4bbc1b95a7ea842a8d48031e80.jpg

Originally Posted by mannyfresh106

I'm still tryna figure out that last shot jr took.
He was trying to pass it to STAT. Problem was he made up his mind halfway into his jumpshot and of course it caught everyone off-guard.

Yeah JR should've just shot. STAT had already turned around thinking box out and rebound when the ball drifted over him.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

We can still win out the 6th seed. Losing to the cavs really hurt us. 

pimp.gif
Body is ready for a Heat-Knicks matchup, hopefully you guys pull the upset. My man Melo is in another atmosphere right now.

Back
Top Bottom