let this thread die (NYK)

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Why are the Knicks trying to win games? Its like they want to have a 1st round exit. 
It's pick your poison the way ppl think it's either CHI or MIA. I'd rather us win out and hope ORL loses out. If it don't work out and we get the Heat 1st round. It'll be exciting to say the least.

roll.gif
I was waiting for that Amar'e gif
pimp.gif
FEED HIM

Srs question. Is there really a summit at Mez's house for the playoffs, or is the thread tittle just trollin?
Please respond.

Those females are lovely, Iman is lucky for that.

Amar'e needs to cut his hair for the playoffs, he looks ridiculous

Would that melo long 2 @ the end be considered a game winning shot? I mean it won the game yeah, but my cousin is insisting that it will be added as a game winner for him.

Does it qualify?

It's the shot that won them game, so yes it's a game winning shot. The Knicks didn't get another possession on offense did they (can't remember)? I mean if he made that shot and there was .3 left it'd be demonstratively called a game winning shot.

Originally Posted by d3simet

Carmelo Anthony averaging 31 ppg 8 rpg 3.6 apg this month. No doubt he will be named Player of the Month.
pimp.gif

sick.gif

On close to 50% shooting too.

Melo's playing like he knows no one in the league can guard him.

Jameer Nelson is day to day with a left calf contusion. If he don't play Wed. due to that or just rest ORL is relying on DuDu and !sh (apparently "!#%" is censored on here) Smith as their pgs when they play CHA. The game is at 7. We'll have a good feel of where that game is going since it'll probably be half time when our game starts @ 8.

As far as I'm concerned we have a great chance @ the 6th seed if we handle flop city like we should and take care of the Bobcats on Thursday.

i know we shouldn't dwell on the past, but i'm still pist we lost to Cleveland a few nights ago. we would have only been 1.5 games back  of Orlando
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom