let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Clyde's restaurant is just as tacky as he is.
pimp.gif

Wining and Dining were you?

Linking and Drinking?

Tipping and Dipping?

That veal sounds good though.

ALRIGHT KNICKS FANS....

NEED FAVOR...

NEED YA'LL TO BEAT CLIPPERS TONIGHT FOR ME,

THEN TOMORROW GRIZZLIES WILL BEAT ORLANDO FOR YOU, DEAL?

IM SURE YOU WOULD RATHER PLAY PACERS THAN HEAT IN 1st round..

So I root for you tonight, you root for us tomorrow..

The warm ups are nice, I'm waiting for a sale. I bought the Knicks M&N pullover from Dr Jays.com for $55 shipped a few months back

23rpwna.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Yeah, I do wanna head there at least once, but man was that place an eyesore from what I saw.
laugh.gif

clyde+frazier.png

I still dont think its as bad at the OG MJ restaurant

Clyde-Frazier.png

The only problem is Clyde for that area....

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ALRIGHT KNICKS FANS....

NEED FAVOR...

NEED YA'LL TO BEAT CLIPPERS TONIGHT FOR ME,

THEN TOMORROW GRIZZLIES WILL BEAT ORLANDO FOR YOU, DEAL?

IM SURE YOU WOULD RATHER PLAY PACERS THAN HEAT IN 1st round..

So I root for you tonight, you root for us tomorrow..

how about the bobcats beat the magic first 
laugh.gif

I know I've said this a few times but I'm really dumbfounded by how often Baron Davis will get all the way to the front of the rim and then pass the ball, causing a turnover. I don't understand it at all. It's like he forgot how he used to play.

Good hard playoff foul. Blake tried to sell it more by tip toeing his %+# to the cameras so he could fall over.

And Bobcats only down 10 at the half. Its still a possibility.

I don't see Amares value on this team man. I try and try I just don't see it.

Him melo Tyson just doesn't work. Maybe wen Lin is back it can. We need to run some pick and rolls to him.

He just cant beat 4s. What good is he to the team if he can even out hustle mediocre 4s. If he wants to play Center, do it with the 2nd team. And then you can finish the game with the 1st team getting boards and getting some PnR buckets here and there. But there is no doubt that this is Melo's team now.

This isnt a Bron & Wade relationship. Amare has to come to the realization that he isnt the same player he used to be and hes not the main focal point on the offense. 15-20 a night and 8-10 boards is where he needs to be for us to be right there with the elite teams in the league.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

hes not the main focal point on the offense. 15-20 a night and 8-10 boards is where he needs to be for us to be right there with the elite teams in the league.
This. If he could defend his position and give us boards and 15-20 from putbacks and spot shooting we'd be golden. He wants to still be an offensive powerhouse with isos and the whole nine and its just not going to work. I honestly don't think we should be running more than a couple isos for Amar'e a game. 

Back
Top Bottom