let this thread die (NYK)

Sin City knicks summit
nerd.gif

I hve always thought LaLa was highly overrated. She never seemed naturally beautiful, Melo could have done much better.
However I believe he does "do" better some nights.

sick.gif

Looks like I wont be in the building for any of the playoff games based off these prices
tired.gif

summit??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

I hve always thought LaLa was highly overrated. She never seemed naturally beautiful, Melo could have done much better.
However I believe he does "do" better some nights.

A ride or die *!!@$  >>>>>>>>> ____________

btw; u wildin lala is beyond gorgeous + she got some thick thighs & great hips...

LaLa is very pretty but I can get how some guys might not be attracted to her (I'm that way with Beyonce, she don't move me at all). She's like one of those friends you have that looks really good but you're literally just friends with her.

I am not saying she was or is ugly. Look at her when she was doing Total Request Live shouting out Luda has her cousin... and now. The extra dough put her over the top. money can do that to just about any chick.

yea i agree with dude who said lala isnt all that. once u get on any televised show they fix you up real quick. her face just looks weird. ive always said while i was on niketalk that lala could pass for carmellos sister and thats just gross...

anyways its niketalk though. dudes on here would say an actual giraffe was hot if it had on a wig and a thong and was on either tv, movies, or an athlete...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea i agree with dude who said lala isnt all that. once u get on any televised show they fix you up real quick. her face just looks weird. ive always said while i was on niketalk that lala could pass for carmellos sister and thats just gross...

anyways its niketalk though. dudes on here would say an actual giraffe was hot if it had on a wig and a thong and was on either tv, movies, or an athlete...

eek.gif
alien.gif

Mitchell & Ness or NBAStore.com (also assuming the NBAStore).

Got it while they had some 20% off deal last week, wish I could've got the Bulls & Magic right then and there but w/e. Will scoop next time.

Back
Top Bottom