let this thread die (NYK)

I could have swore i thought he said woodhaven
oh alright 
laugh.gif
 ^^^^^

Originally Posted by abutta13

There a difference between being realistic and being pessimistIc.

Oh really AButta? Why don't you give me your realistic expectations then. Without any Knick or fan bias.
Think about it....

Now that you have thought about it you'd realize what I said before is most likely the most realistic possibility.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I was gonna say. Some dude got shot in front of Lefrak last week.

I gotta see what i'm doing Saturday night first.

game is on during the day tho 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Oh really AButta? Why don't you give me your realistic expectations then. Without any Knick or fan bias.
Think about it....

Now that you have thought about it you'd realize what I said before is most likely the most realistic possibility.
From the Lin Thread

hongcouver604 wrote:

R.I.P. 
tired.gif

I hope Lin signs somewhere else this off-season, preferably a small market team, so I don't have to root for this dysfunctional, POS franchise... 

Agreed on all points..
Just stop
You not even a Knicks fan. Stop wit all the BS. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Think about it....

From the Lin Thread

hongcouver604 wrote:

R.I.P. 
tired.gif

I hope Lin signs somewhere else this off-season, preferably a small market team, so I don't have to root for this dysfunctional, POS franchise...
Agreed on all points..
I see now. 

Might as well jump ship officially like that one guy Oasis, I think. Dudes were on a crusade when Melo was playing hurt. Now the new campaign is we should've lost last night and tonight to the bobcats and face the Bulls instead of the Heat.

Yea, I wasnt gonna out dudes. But then I saw the last page where dude is just tryin to be a buzz kill pretending to actually care what the team does. When in actuality he doesnt wanna see the Knicks do good unless Lin is leading the team. I just had enough. Cuz these were the same guys saying Melo is terrible and he should be traded but have been nowhere to be found until this week to say we are stupid for not tossing the game because it is impossible for us to beat the Heat.

And I was with the tank yesterday. But not because I dont think we can beat the Heat. We can beat anyone if the team is clicking. Theres not 1 team in the league that can shoot with us when the bench is hitting their shots. But yes Chicago is the easier team in the first rd.

Marv was just makin a joke. He prolly just too embarrassed since the team sucks. He prolly afraid that he would drop some F bombs and a couple these %%*!!! suck.

Back
Top Bottom