let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So game one will likely be on Saturday. Who is brave enough to host the savages for a viewing party?

I'll bring the wine.
box-wine.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Or you could steal it
tumblr_lznvaqYR1R1qemz6qo1_500.png

So game one will likely be on Saturday. Who is brave enough to host the savages for a viewing party?

I'll bring the wine.

laugh.gif
If only I still had that pic of you with the fishbowl at Brother Jimmy's b.

I'll bring a 6 pack.

If the game is Saturday Casa De Los will be available. Simple rules:

1. No red wine (white couch)
2. no shoes inside the house (carpet)
3. paypal me $1.47 if you plan on coming

I also have this on deck...

BeertenderLLF10

roll.gif
@ The boxed wine.
Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I'll bring the wine.

laugh.gif
If only I still had that pic of you with the fishbowl at Brother Jimmy's b.

I'll bring a 6 pack.
There's a picture of me at the end of the night that someone thought it would be cool to snap. Puked all over my Royals.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

If the game is Saturday Casa De Los will be available. Simple rules:

1. No red wine (white couch)
2. no shoes inside the house (carpet)
3. paypal me $1.47 if you plan on coming

I also have this on deck...

BeertenderLLF10
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

LeBron vs. Melo, lets do it...

No, No.

LeBron & Wade vs Melo

I don't understand why you guys are so thrilled to play Miami, I live in Miami, I watch this team play all the time. 

We have no shot, we have no chance to adjust to the Miami Heat.

The Bulls would have probably won the first or two games but we would have been able to tactically and physically adjust to them. I believe we really had a shot against the Bulls, def 6-7 games.

We'll be lucky to take one game vs the Heat.

You gotta stop looking at it like that. We are a bigger threat to beat the heat in a 7 game series than any other team in the east. Stop trying so hard to be right and show some faith in your team.

When JR n Novak get hot, with a consistent performance from Melo and at least 15 from STAT, we'll be good and ready to play Indiana in the second round.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I live like a block away and I'll miss it :'(

Unless it's the 1PM game.
indifferent.gif

You know I'd love to be there but I can't really get around my plans in the afternoon/night
frown.gif
.  Hell, I'll miss the first game of the 2nd round if the Devils make it as well 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

If it's the first game though, I'll buy beer and come out.

Originally Posted by abutta13

You gotta stop looking at it like that. We are a bigger threat to beat the heat in a 7 game series than any other team in the east. Stop trying so hard to be right and show some faith in your team.

It's called Realism bro, this isn't Football where anything can happen. This isn't baseball where a team just becomes hot. Basketball is concrete and easy to predict. Faith 
laugh.gif

I'll be supporting regardless, that's all I do here in the worst sports city in America. Starks throwback and a Knicks snapback, no worries. I'll make the presence felt here on Biscayne Blvd

The Bulls rebounding would wear the Knicks down and that's something they're not going to adjust to. They're superior rebounders and Tyson can't do it alone, bottomline.

And yeah.. basketball teams can just get hot. Look at the 09 Magic for an example. The team has the offense to catch fire and overwhelm teams for a quarter or two. They just have to keep the mistakes and turnovers down, and keep 3rd quarters as close as possible and I like their chances.

Have to keep Miami from controlling tempo. Take good shots, keep turnovers to a minimum.

The Heat aren't invincible. I honestly think we can win if we play up to our potential.

nah, the 7 game Knick/Grizzlies finals is going to be epic. This is just going to a punch to the mouth that leaves a team scrambling. 

Back
Top Bottom