let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

nydn.CoverContent
Is there any place that might have these still for purchase?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

This fat turd screaming WITHOUT NOAH, WITHOUT ROSE during the highlights. But didn't they have "All-star" Luol Deng, "the bench mob" , the best defense , and best rebounding in the NBA and couldn't win more than 1 game against the 8th seed ? FOWTBS. We would've beat a healthy Bulls team in 6 games them frauds were never in the same class as Miami and Boston.

Why you got to start talking out your @%@?
I would have loved to see that series, the players your fans of didnt let it happen.

If you want to be real about it, no losing 2 guys who have no business starting + a fluke doesnt qualify as an excuse when you have 2 20+ ppg scorers and you dont have any effort to win in but one game.

Your talking about a second string SG who shot 43%, a pg who was a fluke and a PG who had no business playing NBA basketball.

The Bulls lost the most versatile defensive player in the world, the best PG in the world, and had one of the best defensive SF's, and a top 10 player at that position playing with one hand.

GTFOHWTBS. 

I bet you dont win a game in a Bulls at full strength vs Knicks at FS series, and thats being real. No way in HELL Melo sniffs 41 against Deng.

And the thing about it is that it doesnt matter. None of it matters at all, but instead of moving on you chose to complain about media treatnment

Originally Posted by DubA169

and the knicks were missing half their team. so what? excuses don't mean anything.

I agree totally, but we didnt talk reckless in our thread and you guys shouldnt either. 
Its one thing to complain about ref's, its another thing to complain about media treatnment

i dont care how the media treats us. its our own fault for losing all those easy games in the beginning of the season. gotta win a few playoff series before anyone says anything nice.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

This fat turd screaming WITHOUT NOAH, WITHOUT ROSE during the highlights. But didn't they have "All-star" Luol Deng, "the bench mob" , the best defense , and best rebounding in the NBA and couldn't win more than 1 game against the 8th seed ? FOWTBS. We would've beat a healthy Bulls team in 6 games them frauds were never in the same class as Miami and Boston.

I would have loved to see that series, the players your fans of didnt let it happen.

If you want to be real about it, no losing 2 guys who have no business starting + a fluke doesnt qualify as an excuse when you have 2 20+ ppg scorers and you dont have any effort to win in but one game.

Your talking about a second string SG who shot 43%, a pg who was a fluke and a PG who had no business playing NBA basketball.

The Bulls lost the most versatile defensive player in the world, the best PG in the world, and had one of the best defensive SF's, and a top 10 player at that position playing with one hand.

GTFOHWTBS. 

I bet you dont win a game in a Bulls at full strength vs Knicks at FS series, and thats being real. No way in HELL Melo sniffs 41 against Deng.

And the thing about it is that it doesnt matter. None of it matters at all, but instead of moving on you chose to complain about media treatnment

Yall were FRAUDS and got SPANKED by a BETTER 8th seeded Sixers team.

Steve Francis will never win yall a ring.

Derek Rose Mourning/Bulls offseason thread is -----------> way

GTFOHWTBS. 

laugh.gif
Since when did the Bulls have LeBron and CP3 on their team?

Please sir you GTFOHWTBS

LMAO @ you overrating a Deng vs. Melo matchup. Didn't Melo already drop 40 on Deng in the reg season OT win? Sit down.

and the knicks were missing half their team. so what? excuses don't mean anything.
I agree totally, but we didnt talk reckless in our thread and you guys shouldnt either. 
Its one thing to complain about ref's, its another thing to complain about media treatnment
Man if you don't like what we have to say in OUR thread, don't come in to OUR thread. I sure as hell rarely if ever step in the Bulls thread. Stop complaining about what we're posting.

i dont care how the media treats us. its our own fault for losing all those easy games in the beginning of the season. gotta win a few playoff series before anyone says anything nice.
First half of our schedule killed us. Just no denying that at all. We messed up.

Landry has to go though. Hopefully we can retain most of the bench.

http://twitter.com/alanhahn
Alan Hahn: Surprised Amar'e's guarantee went mostly unnoticed: "Next year, I GUARANTEE, is going to be a much more exciting and better year for us."
Alan Hahn: So many of you have asked about the possibility of the team's highest-paid players, Melo ($20.4 million in 2012-13) and Amar'e ($19.9 million) restructuring their respective contracts. The fact is the new CBA does include a restructuring provision, but the rule is written in such a way that neither the players, nor the team, are eligible to do it. A team has to already be under the salary cap for restructuring to be permitted and the player has to be 3 years into his current contract.
Alan Hahn: Jeremy Lin on what lies ahead for him: "My biggest fear is coming back for whatever team I play for next season and being as good, that's my biggest fear. I need to be a lot better. I need to make sure I'm a lot better, a lot healthier, and that's my focus for the offseason. Once training camp starts, wherever I'm at, I'm all about making that team better."
Alan Hahn: Interesting that Lin didn't talk in "we" but left the door open to "whateve team I play for"...as if there's uncertainty.
Al Iannazzone: Mike Woodson said Jeremy Lin "absolutely" will return, but sounded like he wants a veteran PG running his team: http://bit.ly/JFAM2w
Marc Berman: Stoudemire's remarks that Woodson is the first coach to ask him to develop a low-post game next season is not shocking, though it should be. He played for D'Antoni - and Gentry - for most most of his career and didn't play in college. Stoudemire's mid-range game and rolls to bucket got him points. Still, it is stunning a veteran 6-10 player who isn't a 3-point shooter wouldn't think to work on his low-post game, especially after knee surgery. Biggest admission he's lost his explosiveness.
Jared Zwerling: Jared Jeffries: "I want to be back ... When I’m on the court, my actions equal to wins.

[h1]Sources: Woodson dumps agent at Knicks' request[/h1]

By Ken Berger 

The Knicks' Mike Woodson, in the midst of negotiations to elevate him from interim to permanent head coach, has dumped his agent at the request of the team, multiple sources told CBSSports.com.

Woodson notified his father-son representative tandem Joe and Keith Glass recently that he would no longer be needing their services. Two people familiar with the situation said Woodson made the move at the direction of Madison Square Garden officials who did not want to deal with the Glass family, who also represent former Knicks coach Larry Brown.

"Mike Woodson deserves the job," Keith Glass said on the phone Friday night. "I'm trying to take the high road, and I'm certainly not going to be asking anybody at the Garden for directions."

The Garden's relationship with the Glass family soured after Brown signed a five-year, $50 million deal to be the team's coach and was fired after one 23-59 season in 2005-06. Brown received $18.5 million in a settlement with the team in October 2006.

Coaching industry sources believe MSG officials are steering Woodson to be represented by the powerful Creative Artists Agency, which also represents Knicks star Carmelo Anthony and front office executive Mark Warkentien, in addition to numerous star players league-wide, such as LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, and coaches such as the Bulls' Tom Thibodeau and Heat's Erik Spoelstra.

Woodson took over for Mike D'Antoni March 14 and went 18-6 as interim coach before coaching the franchise to its first playoff victory in 11 years. The Knicks were bounced out of the first round in a 4-1 loss to the Miami Heat.

Joe Glass, 86, broke his pelvis three weeks ago in a fall and is scheduled to be released from a rehab center next week.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/19019362/sources-woodson-dumps-agent-at-knicks-request

I rather NOT keep JR Smith. This coach favored him. And he would/will shoot us out alot of games

He didn't favor JR the only alternatives were Fields and Toney D. He realized Fields wasn't keeping the defense honest.

To be fair to JR, he is not a point guard. He was basically forced out of position like Toney.

Hopefully the GM pull another rabbit out the hat again

I will be very interesting to see what the Summer has in store for us. I really wish Shump was developing his game this Summer instead of rehabbing his knee instead
frown.gif

He has so much promise.

JR Smith has value. Our team has almost none. If he wants to come back and it doesn't hurt our flexibility at all, we keep him. End of story.

GTFOHWTBS. 

Yall were FRAUDS and got SPANKED by a BETTER 8th seeded Sixers team.

Steve Francis will never win yall a ring.

Derek Rose Mourning/Bulls offseason thread is -----------> way

Timeout.

Philly fans really think beating a team without Rose is an accomplishment?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like Philly, but ya'll were barely beating the Bulls without Rose. Be serious man.
laugh.gif

...troll </westbrookvoice>

The Bulls with Derek Rose would've lost to both the Sixers and Knicks. Him healthy dropping 25 points and shooting 35% from the field would've done absolutely nothing to help their chances. All-Star Luol Deng getting his soul snatched by Iggy would've still happened , Spencer Hawes eating y'all bigs would've still happened , Lou Williams and Thad young outplaying the "Bench Mob" would've still happened. The Bulls were a middle of the pack team with a glorious regular season record and were never on the same level as the Heat or the Celtics . Me and my fellow Knicks fans were sharing the exact same sentiments for a couple years now.

Back
Top Bottom