let this thread die (NYK)

Despite all that, we still in this.

2nd half, let's pray Lin settles in. And Diddy comes correct.

Bron
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Lin and Melo
laugh.gif

I thought players couldn't hang on the rim? Wade and Lebron OD with the "look at me" attitude after scoring buckets. It's sickening.

Two or three of those turnovers were almost fouls. Maybe 6 more years in the league, and he gets those calls..

Growing pains for the entire team it seems

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by DubA169

WHERES THE GOALTENDING

we are in miami thats all ima say...
dont act like we get those calls at home 
laugh.gif

i knew chalmers was gonna hit that 3. he's more clutch that bron bron

melo big bucket to finish the half

lin played like TRASH and the refs worked us in the 1st quarter but we down 4. ill take it

Still a very winnable game. Just cut down the turnovers and keep up the defense.

We need a group Melo, Stat, Swish pic so we can have that 718 going 
pimp.gif

why the **%+ would u have lin and baron in at the same time

lin sucks today. seems rattled
D'Antoni is not good at juggling this line up. Novak comes in and hits three 3's then he sits him. Lin turning it over, stays with him.

And at people hating Melo, listen that iso mid range at the end of the half is what no one else on the Knicks can do when it comes to creating their own shot. Shumpter might be able to do it but he'll likely miss the shot. I overall can't hate on how the Knicks played. This team is not at full strength without Shumpter and they are still learning to jell. This team can do a lot of damage with all these shooters on this team. Not to mention it seems like they actually have players who take it upon themselves to at least try on defense now.

No matter wat u guys think baron davis is better equiped for a game like this than lin. Lin is too inexperienced right now and its hurting his team

Originally Posted by LDJ

if chandler wouldve stood infront of that lebron dunk... sheesh... chandler str8 got his durant on... dude like im not fenna get perkinned
He was under the rim. Couldn't have done anything but fouled from there.

Need more Baron in the second half

A'mare needs to keep that intensity

Carmelo needs to step it up, he's not doing much

We're too slow on defense, scared on offense and just getting out hustled overall

Originally Posted by sifupooh

Knicks need to find a team dumb enough and trade Amare maybe after this season. He has no knees left, no knees. HE plays like Gumby from nickelodeon. he is a younger version of the way KG plays. When was the last time Amare backed anybody down in the paint outside of listening to the song from 50 cent get rich or die trying.
Not for nothing I saw towards the end of the 2nd Amare back his man down from the baseline.  Amare lurks NT.  And that's a Rex Ryan guarantee.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

WHERES THE GOALTENDING

we are in miami thats all ima say...
dont act like we get those calls at home 
laugh.gif

i knew chalmers was gonna hit that 3. he's more clutch that bron bron

melo big bucket to finish the half

lin played like TRASH and the refs worked us in the 1st quarter but we down 4. ill take it

plus folks overlooking at lin getting his pele on it was one play he took the ball basically full court with his feet i didnt know if he was going for a basket or a goal...

Originally Posted by Biggie62

No team has put pressure on him like they have today. This is part of his growing process, people need to chill out.
You know you're not allowed to make any sense in this thread. It's not right.

Miami never needs any extra motivation but the Linsanity provided them that. Everyone should have expected him to struggle and get harassed. Not the last time it'll happen either this season.

To be down 4 at halftime with all the turnovers and sloppy play (Heat had their own problems with this) is cool. I'm just glad we've matched their intensity on D (pause) on nearly every possession.

Lin needs help bringing up the ball...he's made some bad passes too though, can't force passes into traffic like that.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Biggie62

No team has put pressure on him like they have today. This is part of his growing process, people need to chill out.
You know you're not allowed to make any sense in this thread. It's not right.

Miami never needs any extra motivation but the Linsanity provided them that. Everyone should have expected him to struggle and get harassed. Not the last time it'll happen either this season.

To be down 4 at halftime with all the turnovers and sloppy play (Heat had their own problems with this) is cool. I'm just glad we've matched their intensity on D (pause) on nearly every possession.
laugh.gif

Alright fair enough time to spew nonsense.  Cut Lin because he can't do anything!!
roll.gif

I think some of ya'll think that this is college ball. The ISO is a HUGE part of the NBA game. You can't pass the ball around the perimeter all day every day and expect it to work in the NBA. Teams with good defense and speed will close out and seal the lanes. You have to have a player who can break his man down one on one at any time. Granted Melo needs to produce more and hasn't looked as good, we absolutely need what he brings. And if we have plans on winning it all he's got to play his part.

However, we don't need what Amare brings. Not that I'm advocating for a trade. But if anyone is replaceable its him.

Back
Top Bottom