let this thread die (NYK)

^

A lot of if's there.

I never seen the Bobcats play this year til now, and my goodness they really do suck.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Hey guys, in the coming days- don't feed the trolls...that's all i gotta say 
smile.gif

Good point.

I work till 630 on Saturday
frown.gif
x
mad.gif
.......why couldn't we just play at 7
ohwell.gif
Me too! i work my business on saturdays. Y couldnt it be sunday! Or a 8pm game?

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Having home court throughout the series
pimp.gif
At first I was like
grin.gif
eyes.gif
but then I was like
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It'll be amazing to here Lets Go Knicks chants late in the 4th.

Shump has his work cut out for him, but between defending in spurts and Wade, he's gonna be a better player next year.

I'm disturbed by this news of JR testing free agency, I always advocate that you need played of his caliber for a series like this. I definitely don't trust Lamdry after last year.

If there is an actual viewing party at someones crib I would be down. Theres some knick fan on twitter (that also might be a knicks employee or something) thats hosting a party at a bbq joint in the city but if I attend one of those bar/city type game viewings it'll be in the later rounds. If I see a <$150 ticket to any home game I'm scooping it (depending on how I do on my chem midterm monday)

But if someone wants to host it in their house count me in for a eighth of the finest kush. Wish I had my own place I'd def have a few of you (civilized) dudes over to watch the game. Only know 1 other die hard knicks fan irl

Hope we get to party like its 99 after this ones over
pimp.gif

I think anywhere between 50-54 games won is realistic. Team will only continue to improve and we'll also have Lin back.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Shump has his work cut out for him, but between defending in spurts and Wade, he's gonna be a better player next year.

I'm disturbed by this news of JR testing free agency, I always advocate that you need played of his caliber for a series like this. I definitely don't trust Lamdry after last year.

Nothing to be disturbed about, not only is the option JR has on the table with us only for a year, its also undervalued. Only way he stays is if we win a chip and he feels a tight bond to this team and even then cant expext a man to turn down millions of guaranteed money. We're stuck with Landry (and Toney Douglas) for now cause it would be dumb to sell low. BTW just wanted to say if we aint doing something to watch the game together, we should all post in this thread only. +!*+ them game threads made by non team nyk members

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Having home court throughout the series
pimp.gif
At first I was like
grin.gif
eyes.gif
but then I was like
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It'll be amazing to hear Lets Go Knicks chants late in the 4th.

Try the WHOLE DAMN GAME. Were always the loudest in there. Cue bart scott gif.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Nothing to be disturbed about, not only is the option JR has on the table with us only for a year, its also undervalued. Only way he stays is if we win a chip and he feels a tight bond to this team and even then cant expext a man to turn down millions of guaranteed money. We're stuck with Landry (and Toney Douglas) for now cause it would be dumb to sell low. BTW just wanted to say if we aint doing something to watch the game together, we should all post in this thread only. +!*+ them game threads made by non team nyk members
i see.
and you're right. These cats all hate the Knicks and the media attention, but got the most to say. 

laugh.gif
@ HTTB's last comment in that game thread

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I guess I'll be avoiding this thread. Some of you guys are pretty damn annoying.
same here 

I'll stick to this season thread

I'll upload HD clip of that STAT dunk cause that video up there is so damn poor
sick.gif

Second.....I don't know how ya'll can post during the game with Twitter around, YUKU is a POS
laugh.gif

Knicks split first two games?

phpqe3penJR-clowns-around.gif

Back
Top Bottom