let this thread die (NYK)

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Knicks window is 3 years.......with Nash he has a good two years left at most at this high level.

But.........I will not support this franchise any longer as long as Dolan is around. Have fun with this, I am GOOD with my NY Giants, Rangers, and Mets.

I am done.

It's a knick move but it's an all in the win now move too. If we get Camby to go with Nash it woukd take the sting out more. But Nash, Lin,amare, Melo, Tyson is a horrible Defensive team. Doo doo. Heat would eat us up

our offense is probably fixed, but now we're gonna go back to not playing defense.

not to mention, he was the future.

Straight ridiculous if we traded Shump.

If Shump is gone, Toronto Craptors are joining the likes of Boston and Miami.

Wow. Absolutely livid.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Knicks window is 3 years.......with Nash he has a good two years left at most at this high level.

But.........I will not support this franchise any longer as long as Dolan is around. Have fun with this, I am GOOD with my NY Giants, Rangers, and Mets.

I am done.

Welcome to the dark side Luke.

Man losing shump isn't the final straw I've seen muuuuuch worse from the Knicks. Ring chasers arent coming to play with iman shumpert. Plus he probably won't play next season. I woukd be upset though.

This thing may not even happenbut I dunno how to feel about it if it falls apart. Just be happy to screw over Toronto since they royally +##+*% us over trying to cockblock us

Originally Posted by DubA169

Man losing shump isn't the final straw I've seen muuuuuch worse from the Knicks. Ring chasers arent coming to play with iman shumpert. Plus he probably won't play next season. I woukd be upset though.
You don't trade a rookie with tremendous upside for a 38 year old point guard, never......
Just adds even more pressure for Tyson to pay defense for the whole team, 2 quick fouls in the first the NYK are screwed.

This is as bad as it gets if true.

Man %%%* this. I'm going to sleep. If I wake up and see that Shump was officially traded, I'm going right back to sleep.

This is craziness.

Donnie Walsh helped give the Knicks youth, depth, out of bad contracts, and then Dolan forced him out so he can do what he wants again.

I won't post anymore until I see anything official.

I agree. I think some of y'all are overreacting a bit. Nash is still one of the best pout guards in the league. I understand not wanting to let Shumpert go, but of anyone can get this team to play right on offense, it's Nash.

laugh.gif
@ This being the final straw after the dark ages.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You don't trade a rookie with tremendous upside for a 38 year old point guard, never......
Just adds even more pressure for Tyson to pay defense for the whole team, 2 quick fouls in the first the NYK are screwed.

This is as bad as it gets if true.
Truer words have never been spoken

What if we get Camby for when Tyson gets two fouls? The fact that this hasnt been announced yet gives me some hope that shump isnt included

If we trade Shumpert to get Nash when we could probably just as easily trade Lin to get Dragic and still solve our PG problem. im done.

Back
Top Bottom