Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Did absolutely no prep work and was semi drunk from the night before
Math: 800
Reading: 710
Writing: 660 or 760? I cant remember smh

I took the Math I and II on before the SAT and got 760 and 800, I think

Took the Physics SAT II later and got an 800

I like my ACT better though... start a thread about that
i can't tell if you're being sarcastic but if you're gonna post these OD numbers I'm a need some proof.
eek.gif
What school did you go to?

Wait is this the old or new SAT?
nerd.gif

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic but if you're gonna post these OD numbers I'm a need some proof.
eek.gif

nerd.gif

I forgot my score it was around 1150-1250 out of 2400. lol. I didnt prep for it nor did I even want to take it.

I forgot my score it was around 1150-1250 out of 2400. lol. I didnt prep for it nor did I even want to take it.

Im assuming UM gave you full tuition just off that? I was only offered 50 but I found a different scholarship.
Anyways, I knew I wasnt going out of state so I took it once in order to get above what I needed for The Florida Bright Futures program. Needed a 1270, got a 1290.

650 Math

640 Reading

Im assuming UM gave you full tuition just off that? I was only offered 50 but I found a different scholarship.
Anyways, I knew I wasnt going out of state so I took it once in order to get above what I needed for The Florida Bright Futures program. Needed a 1270, got a 1290.

650 Math

640 Reading

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eek.gif

nerd.gif
I think writing was 660... I remember writing about how swim trunks should be acceptable office wear for the hell of it since everybody ssaid writing didnt matter
laugh.gif

Numbers arent really that OD though, anybody smart (no shots fired) who studied and knew how to take the test could pull that off. I go to the University of Miami, was to lazy to apply out of state to Chicago and what not when I realized they werent finna give me no money and that its cold up there.

What do you mean old or new? Didnt know there were diff kinds. I took all the tests within like 2-3.5 years ago.

eek.gif

nerd.gif
I think writing was 660... I remember writing about how swim trunks should be acceptable office wear for the hell of it since everybody ssaid writing didnt matter
laugh.gif

Numbers arent really that OD though, anybody smart (no shots fired) who studied and knew how to take the test could pull that off. I go to the University of Miami, was to lazy to apply out of state to Chicago and what not when I realized they werent finna give me no money and that its cold up there.

What do you mean old or new? Didnt know there were diff kinds. I took all the tests within like 2-3.5 years ago.

eek.gif

nerd.gif
He got accepted into Berkeley but chose to go to University of Phoenix instead.

eek.gif

nerd.gif
He got accepted into Berkeley but chose to go to University of Phoenix instead.

eek.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

The old SAT is out of 1600, the new one is out of 2400 makes a HUUUUGE difference. If you were casually getting a 800, you're a genius my dude
laugh.gif

eek.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

The old SAT is out of 1600, the new one is out of 2400 makes a HUUUUGE difference. If you were casually getting a 800, you're a genius my dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Nope, Shalala and her team of goons givin me 28k a year
30t6p3b.gif

I went to some event for the Singer scholarship which is the 100% one and they threw me the last 4 on top of the 24 bands I would have been gettin. Guess I wasnt impressive enough in person or whatever, but its cool
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I mean the three scores combined would be outta 2400, but they said only math and reading were important so I got 1510/1600 really. Math on that thing aint @$@+, same with physics. I coulda taught a chimp that stuff
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I went to some event for the Singer scholarship which is the 100% one and they threw me the last 4 on top of the 24 bands I would have been gettin. Guess I wasnt impressive enough in person or whatever, but its cool
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I mean the three scores combined would be outta 2400, but they said only math and reading were important so I got 1510/1600 really. Math on that thing aint @$@+, same with physics. I coulda taught a chimp that stuff
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh that school and money is ridiculous. I dont know if youve heard yet but theyre switching up the whole school in terms of parking. Its first come first served and you pick/park only in a specific colored zone the whole year 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh that school and money is ridiculous. I dont know if youve heard yet but theyre switching up the whole school in terms of parking. Its first come first served and you pick/park only in a specific colored zone the whole year 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom