Let's Be Real.

bro i didn't even take the SAT's. Now i'm in a CC. Shouldn't have slacked in HS

bro i didn't even take the SAT's. Now i'm in a CC. Shouldn't have slacked in HS

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Im assuming UM gave you full tuition just off that? I was only offered 50 but I found a different scholarship.

Nope, Shalala and her team of goons givin me 28k a year
30t6p3b.gif

I went to some event for the Singer scholarship which is the 100% one and they threw me the last 4 on top of the 24 bands I would have been gettin. Guess I wasnt impressive enough in person or whatever, but its cool
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh that school and money is ridiculous. I dont know if youve heard yet but theyre switching up the whole school in terms of parking. Its first come first served and you pick/park only in a specific colored zone the whole year 
sick.gif
Yeah bro, got an email bout it today and hopped on the wait list for the red lot behind the learning center and dooly. You better believe every single person in that lot is gonna hate me and my subs within a week or so
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Im sure I can figure out a way to get away with parkin in the other lots, I mean I parked for free for months last year
laugh.gif

Im assuming UM gave you full tuition just off that? I was only offered 50 but I found a different scholarship.

30t6p3b.gif

I went to some event for the Singer scholarship which is the 100% one and they threw me the last 4 on top of the 24 bands I would have been gettin. Guess I wasnt impressive enough in person or whatever, but its cool
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
smh that school and money is ridiculous. I dont know if youve heard yet but theyre switching up the whole school in terms of parking. Its first come first served and you pick/park only in a specific colored zone the whole year 
sick.gif
Yeah bro, got an email bout it today and hopped on the wait list for the red lot behind the learning center and dooly. You better believe every single person in that lot is gonna hate me and my subs within a week or so
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Im sure I can figure out a way to get away with parkin in the other lots, I mean I parked for free for months last year
laugh.gif

New SAT.

Attempt 1: 1710
Attempt 2: 1970

I don't remember what I got in each category. I didn't study.

New SAT.

Attempt 1: 1710
Attempt 2: 1970

I don't remember what I got in each category. I didn't study.

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Wait list!?? What are you talking about, the email I got said we couldnt register til the 25th. You got me paranoid over this now 
laugh.gif

Im tryna get the yellow zone since Ill be in Pearson and ill be able to park at the Ness too. 

How did you manage parking without getting tickets like that? They always caught me slipping last year, Im not kidding Id always walk back to my car MINUTES after the ticket was issued.
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Wait list!?? What are you talking about, the email I got said we couldnt register til the 25th. You got me paranoid over this now 
laugh.gif

Im tryna get the yellow zone since Ill be in Pearson and ill be able to park at the Ness too. 

How did you manage parking without getting tickets like that? They always caught me slipping last year, Im not kidding Id always walk back to my car MINUTES after the ticket was issued.
mad.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
When you hit the link in the email that they forgot to actually make a link it takes you to a page thats got some stuff to add a vehicle and check waiting lists and stuff so I threw my Impala on there and then decided to click the wait list thing and it let me sign up for the red lot. I was the 21st person, if that #*$% was for summer b or something and they come bangin on my door for the moolah ill be heated but I doubt it

And as far as parking for free, just make your own parking passes
laugh.gif
I forgot a couple times and ran outside Hecht to see dude patrolling the lot... dapped him up before he made it to my car and he said he wouldnt write me one

sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
When you hit the link in the email that they forgot to actually make a link it takes you to a page thats got some stuff to add a vehicle and check waiting lists and stuff so I threw my Impala on there and then decided to click the wait list thing and it let me sign up for the red lot. I was the 21st person, if that #*$% was for summer b or something and they come bangin on my door for the moolah ill be heated but I doubt it

laugh.gif
I forgot a couple times and ran outside Hecht to see dude patrolling the lot... dapped him up before he made it to my car and he said he wouldnt write me one

2200:
800 Reading (always been easy)
750 Writing (with an 8 on the essay)
650 Math (should have studied at least a little)

Also a 710 on US History SAT 2 and a 790 on Literature.

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The old SAT is out of 1600, the new one is out of 2400 makes a HUUUUGE difference. If you were casually getting a 800, you're a genius my dude
laugh.gif

I mean the three scores combined would be outta 2400, but they said only math and reading were important so I got 1510/1600 really. Math on that thing aint @$@+, same with physics. I coulda taught a chimp that stuff
laugh.gif

lol ok...props tho. I thought the verbal was ridiculously easy. The math took a little more effort. I took the bio SAT2 with zero prep and zero studying so I suppose I believe its possible to walk in there with no studying and do well. Some people are just nice at standardized exams
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The old SAT is out of 1600, the new one is out of 2400 makes a HUUUUGE difference. If you were casually getting a 800, you're a genius my dude
laugh.gif

I mean the three scores combined would be outta 2400, but they said only math and reading were important so I got 1510/1600 really. Math on that thing aint @$@+, same with physics. I coulda taught a chimp that stuff
laugh.gif

lol ok...props tho. I thought the verbal was ridiculously easy. The math took a little more effort. I took the bio SAT2 with zero prep and zero studying so I suppose I believe its possible to walk in there with no studying and do well. Some people are just nice at standardized exams
ohwell.gif

1100 out of 1600. Started from 1020 and my dad had me take it 2 more times. Wish I had prep classes before then,
cause all I did was study from different practice manuals. I had friends who I KNEW weren't smarter than me yet
pulled 1300s or so with the help of prep classes. Oh well, usually when that happens, your real scores and intelligence
comes out during college.

1100 out of 1600. Started from 1020 and my dad had me take it 2 more times. Wish I had prep classes before then,
cause all I did was study from different practice manuals. I had friends who I KNEW weren't smarter than me yet
pulled 1300s or so with the help of prep classes. Oh well, usually when that happens, your real scores and intelligence
comes out during college.

2200:
800 Reading (always been easy)
750 Writing (with an 8 on the essay)
650 Math (should have studied at least a little)

Also a 710 on US History SAT 2 and a 790 on Literature.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif
Good looks, just added my car. Its definitely not for summer b, all that still follows the old system so youre good. 
And  
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the parking, thats creative as hell. Between Gables and UM I got took for like 100 bucks in tickets last year

roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif
Good looks, just added my car. Its definitely not for summer b, all that still follows the old system so youre good. 
And  
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the parking, thats creative as hell. Between Gables and UM I got took for like 100 bucks in tickets last year

I took the old SAT's and got around an 1120. Don't have my transcripts anymore so I don't have the exact number. It was 10 years ago
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom