Lets discuss the term ""hoodrat""

^how would you know?

you ain't even been here that long
grin.gif

A person (usually a female) who exhibits a trashy or triflin demeanor. Their appearance and hygiene is usually unkempt and they are very promiscuous and oftendon't use protected sex. They can be aggressive and are usually found in the "ghetto" (a car wash or park) or other poor environments (usually onthe front porch) being unproductive to society living off Gov. aid. These type people are content with how they live and enjoy getting high and drunk on aregular bases. A female hood rat will be dressed wearing: store brought, colored, contact lenses, house shoes or flip flops; a nappy, blond or red weave;tasteless, faded and cut-up short shorts, a revealing top or jersey dress, and plastered with tattoos of baby daddies. A male hood rat will be dressed wearing:a funk that will knock your socks off; an Xtra long white dirty t-shirt big enough to cover a bed mattress; big heavy duty boots or 100 dollar tennis shoes (heprobably spent his entire check to buy) and a plaque infested gold grill. Not all black people act like that, neither do people who live in impoverishedenvironments! Some of them want out!

got this from urban dictionary
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

^how would you know?

grin.gif
Word. Ole girl thinking she's an NT expert after a few months. Ole "people have said similar things in threads before" looking #*!+!$!! .

some dude said that he pictures dirty white chicks when he thinks about hoodrats...i guess it just depends on where you grew up at and your surroundingdemographics. like i said I grew up in a majority mexican and asian area, so when i picture hoodrats its the cholas with the extra greasy hair with the raidersjersey, khakis, and jumpman Js and the viet girls with blonde hair or filipino girls who speak in more ebonics than even the most "hood" blackperson. that doesnt mean i apply that to all mexican and asian girls, as the majority of my girlfriends have been mexican or asian. if i grew up in a majorityblack community, im sure i would picture black girls with the cheap weaves instead. all races/ethnicities can be "hoodrats"

I dont think i ever called a girl a hoodrat. Maybe a **+! or +!%*% but never a hoodrat. just never use it, not a term i keep in my head.

The last time I heard the term "hoodrat" was from this dude's mouth:
Spoiler [+]
25gdxy1.jpg

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Well you can continue to live in that fantasy world...

For the record I've NEVER heard ANYone from a race other than my own be referred to as "Hood" or acting "Hood"...

But since you brought it up, What exactly can be defined as "acting hood"??
My fault. When you said 'Universal" I was taking it as if you were saying that folks in this thread were trying to bring the term hoodratback to live and cause everyone to use it.

I didn't take it Universal meaning it being used ON everyone.

Well, I agree with you and I said that at first. When I think of hoodrat I think of ignorant black women. So again, I agree with you. Sorry for the confusion

What is there to discuss, its a term black people people used to describe ignorant women in low income areas/hood. A mindset.

Other races heard the term and ran with it.

I'm sure there are terms every race has to describe this type of person, but no one outside of that race really cares.

I'd say its an indirect fascination with black culture...certain elements baffle me as well, and i'm black.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

^how would you know?

grin.gif
Word. Ole girl thinking she's an NT expert after a few months. Ole "people have said similar things in threads before" looking #*! +!$!! .

But it's the truth though. This was just proven like a month ago
grin.gif

Dang what page was this on? They didn't lock it?

Anyways, yes team hoodrat because apparently on NT black women (especially those who choose to dye their hair)
are hoodrats.
grin.gif

"Every step you take, they remind you, you ghetto."

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Can I be apart of team hoodrat guys
laugh.gif

Copy and paste fam.... copy and paste... lol
Team Hoodrat?
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
facepalm.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's good to see some people take pride in stupid +*#! likethat[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
roll.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's a never ending cycle.[/color]
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom