Lets discuss the term ""hoodrat""

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Let's keep it 100....everytime a topic on NT features women, dudes be coming outta nowhere and start throwing around the word hoodrat everytime a post features pictures of mainly minority women (black/hispanic). These same dudes throwing around the word hoodrat are the ones beastin over all the caucasian/asian women that get posted in the same topic. These girls can all be dressed alike, take a picture with the same corny pose and all that, but the black/hispanic women are referred to as hoodrats and the caucasian/asian women are dimepieces.
i would like to cosign this. And how often is the term "white trash" thrown around? i've never even seen a term like this for asianfemales on here.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

So you're black and you automatically think of black women when you hear the word "hoodrat"? That sounds like a problem to me.

Who's problem is it though? The black man or the hoodrat?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

It's mostly based on behavior.

I use the term for annoying, ignorant, loudmouth women. I can't stand hoodrats.
And most of the time what race are these women? Exactly.
I don't see how the race of hoodrats I encounter most of the time matter.

When I come across a loud, blissfully ignorant female who doesn't know how to carry herself, she's a hoodrat to me. Simple as that.

living in socal (we diverse out here) hoodrat = any %#* in the hood that sleeps around regardless of race.

I don't hear the word used outside of NT so it really doesn't cross my mind at all. When I do see it on NT, I do think of black women though justbecause of the context I've seen it used. I've honestly never heard this word used in real life lol

No one said women of other races couldn't display these so called characteristics...

All I'm saying is when the term is used... We all know what group of women are being referred to... Don't try and turn the @%## around like its someuniversal term... It never was, and never will be...

Same thing for the word "thug." Most of the time the word "thug" can be replaced by something else...
smh.gif

ain't gon lie

when I think hoodrat, I think of a black chick. Chicks of other races that display hoodrat tendencies get called "skeezes" or something

so shoot me.

Whole bunch of Politically correct dudes in here... Let's talk about this subject as it pertains to NT.

The MAJORITY of people who are using the term hoodrat are not using it to describe Asians, or Caucasians, NOT EVEN Hispanics...

The term is being used to describe Black women, lets just be real about it. And people wonder why many people on this site make note of the racial undertonesof many members.

Just like when a Black girl has a skinny waist and thick thighs/hips she's called fat and disgusting but the same people saying this are also the ones whoput
pimp.gif
in threads about Whooty videos.

People trying to be politically correct to make themselves feel less guilty... Bammas...

With that said, the terms "hood" and "ghetto" should not be used by those of you who have at the most only rode in a car through where youperceived as a ghetto or those who have never seen, been to, or had to stay in the hood.

How can you determine someone or something is hood or ghetto if you've never been there.

/rant.

When calling us ghetto, thugs and hoodrats I'd prefer if you used the N word and spare us the BS. You know that is what you want to say.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Whole bunch of Politically correct dudes in here... Let's talk about this subject as it pertains to NT.

The MAJORITY of people who are using the term hoodrat are not using it to describe Asians, or Caucasians, NOT EVEN Hispanics...

The term is being used to describe Black women, lets just be real about it. And people wonder why many people on this site make note of the racial undertones of many members.

Just like when a Black girl has a skinny waist and thick thighs/hips she's called fat and disgusting but the same people saying this are also the ones who put
pimp.gif
in threads about Whooty videos.

People trying to be politically correct to make themselves feel less guilty... Bammas...

With that said, the terms "hood" and "ghetto" should not be used by those of you who have at the most only rode in a car through where you perceived as a ghetto or those who have never seen, been to, or had to stay in the hood.

How can you determine someone or something is hood or ghetto if you've never been there.

/rant.

SMH

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by migit1209

Originally Posted by air max 87

if you say hoodrat, and think black women, thats your own fault.
This
ohwell.gif

i actually think of latinas and asian girls that act stupid as @#$% in public and take pride in being ignorant, since they outnumber the black population incali, especially in my city. Out here it isnt a term reserved only for black girls... and the term "hood" does apply to more than just blacks,especially with the presence of Mexican gangs throughout cali...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

People in the "Hood" stopped using that term in the 90s...
this is very true too...

bougie girls use it on urban chicks though all da time, and i mean ALL da time...until da hood chick regulates wit a swift jab to da face.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom