Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Reason has a velocity program ...velocity helps you control how loud your drums will be or not

Quote:
that thing is ridiculous with the stuff it can do, but its overkill imo. i keep my workflow simple
ed checking ebay recently
if these fully loaded systems pop up every so often then i'll hold out
otherwise i feel i gotta cop a brand new system
u never know if the last person abused the machine

edit..

mv 8000 or mpc 2500?!?!
"Never ever ever in this life try to sell me something full price and the ish was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

naughtywon are you Logic certified? I recentley passed the Level 1 certification test, and was wondering if you've passed Level 2.
TeamOaklandRaiders​
XI . XV . XVIII​

Yeah I'm feelin you on that (sticky subject) Naughty. Its been a long time coming, now I dont have to copy every page ...LOL...
"JASON WAS MY SON...AND TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY"

--PAMELA VOORHEES

About time this thread got a sticky.

If you want good studio headphones, your gonna have to spend a few bucks over $ 100, but not much.
Stillmatic: The Remix (available on soundclick page)
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
(Size 9-9.5) CG 3's $175, Olympic 6s $575, Raptor 7s $150, Ice 10s $140, Blk/Red 16s $175, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

^ what about those Sony MDR - 7506 headphones on GC.com? those better than them sennheiser HD 280's? or Sony MDR - V600's??

this is why i want to build a @#%$ studio... |I
tired.gif

just drank a beer and just wish i had a soundproof studio right here just go inside and @#%$ around...

seriously i feel like i could just go in there and kill it all night til morning singing :evil:
devil.gif

watch me get that @#%$ and turn into a studio workaholic :evil:
devil.gif

especially after listening to that Lloyd CD, @#%$ gets me in a vibe son... Lloyd killed it :pimp:
pimp.gif
YOU WANT ME? COME AND GET ME...
I'm just bein' like Charles Bronson.
Now kill buster, kill buster, if I was you, I wouldn't feel buster.​

OK, heres what I had to decide with when I was purchasing my headphones:

a) AKG K 271 StudioPICS/SPECS/PRICE :lol:
laugh.gif

There are different versions for it too, for on stage, for off stage, for both, or for mixing, and they cost a little less than $ 200.

b) KOSS MV1KOSS PRICE/SPECS :wink:
wink.gif
Stillmatic: The Remix (available on soundclick page)
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
(Size 9-9.5) CG 3's $175, Olympic 6s $575, Raptor 7s $150, Ice 10s $140, Blk/Red 16s $175, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

How do I load a sample in FL studio without it getting sliced?
I'm using FL 7 btw..
Method Man: You know they were fake, I know they wer fake,

Does anyone have the software BFD (Big F*ckin Drums)? I heard its an amazing program, but really eats up at your computer.
TeamOaklandRaiders​
XI . XV . XVIII​

On pc or mac computer insert the flash card and put sounds on it, eject it and put the card in the mpc, next press mode and load...scroll thru the sounds you want to load press do it and another screen will pop up saying assign to pad , press the pad you want to assign the sound to and repeat steps til you have every sound you need...next press main and your back to your track and sequence and ready to record wit your new set of sounds

By the way before you start make a new program to help you customize your own sounds

im having the darnest time trying to get this maudio external soundcard to work. its the usb audiophile. im not sure how i need to connect it to my pc so i can record with adobe audition. the box has in and out rca connections. the rca cables that i have are rca to 1/4. then the box also have a headphone out. now my pc has a line in built on the motherboard and my pc has a headphone jack out. oh the box also has a usb connection but im still trying to figure out how that functions with the input/output of audio.

i dint get the cd for the drivers instead i went to the website and got the updated ones. the way ive been hooking it up is ive got the headphone jack out goin into the boxs rca. then i have the rca out on the box goin into the line in on my pc. the usb is pluged in too but i dont know if its supposed to be and audio input or output. i try play/recording and i get no sound. in audition u have to choose were your sound is coming in and out; ive done that but still no sound.

Back
Top Bottom