Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Which Midi Controller would you guys recommend, I've been using FL saw these on guitarcenter.com, The Korg PadKONTROL or the Akai MPD24?, Also would I be good buying one of those and the M-Audio Key rig 49 for simple beat making? Thanks.
TEAMYANKEES​

^Tell me why my Protools came TODAY! (I ordered it Yesterday) :pimp:
pimp.gif

heres a question

wat is the best way to add acapellas to beats using software?

cool edit really doesnt cut it when it comes to that

^Honeslty I use FL studio. Place the mp3 of the acapella under the project of ur beat on the BOTTOM of the playlist part. Right-click>Fit To Tempo>Pick the tempo you think it is (It may take a few trail and errors tho) make sure the beat and acapella are similar tho. Just when you listenin to the beat, in your head spit the lyrics and see if they fit. Once you get the acapella to stretch to your liking and it fits the best, you may need to slice certain points of the mp3 file to perfectly align parts of the track and the acapella. It's really routine and simple once you do it about 3 times successfully.
Beats by Half Amazin'!
Treasury Productions​
TEAMSSB

I've heard how easy FL is, but I don't know, to me the sounds are really played out from what I've heard...but hey if you have Pro Tools and you got some pretty good plug-ins then maybe you can tweak them up a bit and have something different to offer...
RAIDER NATION​

yo time, did you see the mpk 49 at gc? it was supposed to be out this month from what i heard
...and
ANGELS BASEBALL
WE RUN NEW YORK

D Cinn - Nice Setup and records thats dope - your uncle was in a band
myspace.com/hwflossss

I havnt posted in here for months do to the fact that it just became dead for awhile. lol

but to Trep nice pickup on the protools i just bought a bunch a @#%$ from gc after i applied for the their card so i could get the one year financing. i was in the same situation you were in. i was ready to buy some new gear. then i was like i think i need protools luckly i had some cool peeps that i know to fill me in on what its really needed for. basically i was told that if i want to use protools then get it if you are planing on recording vocals, and i wasnt. so i was like "man im trying to get my beats to sound like the pros all nice, loud, and clear. dont i need protools for that?" i was told that nope you control that with the programs that u use using your ears and some studio moniters and to do this you dont need protools. we can use apps like audition,cubase,protools and its going to sound the same. but like u said your goin to want to send your protools files to someone that has it so they can record it. though it prolly sounds easy to you thats not the only way you can get files to ppl using protools. one way to do it is to track out all your sounds and export each sound as a wave file and send them that way. soooo in turn i ended up buying an akai mpd24, a behringer bcf2000 mixer, and a pair of m-audio bx5s. now my enitre setup is complete! i need no more gear.

btw i freakin luuuuvvv my mpd24 and my behringer mixer. ima post some pics and a video of i later.
FS: New Windows Vista Ultimate(Full Ver.) Retail $400 Cheap 4U & NEW IntelDualCore Motherboard"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

TEAM M.U.G.E.N​

To anyone who uses Reason 3.0...can you guys just tell me how you guys start a song. So you just grab something from the Create menu? Is it that easy? Pleasse tell me...it's so confusing.

Just a curious question to all the beat-makers on NT....

Do you guys sample beats? or do you guys use stock sounds on programs like Reason or FL?? Or do you use all original stuff?
RAIDER NATION​

Back
Top Bottom