Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Anybody have any experience/thoughts on a Stanton T-90 Turntable or a KORG microKONTROL MIDI Controller?

Thanks

sup nt i just enrolled into full sail recording arts degree program and im looking for a good midi keyboard thats not too expensive and maybe a midi controller what do you guys suggest
im not a newb just don't post alot

Quote:
sup nt i just enrolled into full sail recording arts degree program and im looking for a good midi keyboard thats not too expensive and maybe a midi controller what do you guys suggest

doesn't keyboard=controller? they're the same thing. don't know too much about them so really can't suggest.

congrats on full sail, maybe you should ask your teachers for advice on that since you're dropping so much they could at least help you on that.

this gave me a thought. to those who are into recording etc.., do you guys get into it because you actually want to be a recording/mix/mastering engineer? or do you wanna make music but this can pay the bills while you're at it?

we all do it for diff reasons. why do u do it?

I love music. I actually didnt grow up in a music family or anything like that. It just attached itself to me in like highschool. right after napster came out. I started makin beats jus for fun cause i ran out of @#%$ to do on the computer. i kept doin it then it jus came to me as a hobby. then i started lookin up stuff like producers and gettin to know them and stuff like that. the more i do it the more i want to maybe someday do the recording/mix/mastering engineer thing. I have never sold a beat casue im not into it like that yet and its crazy cause me and my boi jus started a indie label and we are working on our first mixtape**cough ahemm any lyricist are welcome to jump on it get at me ahhheeemm** so in actuality the producer thing is coming closer to past as it is anyways. but if someone is going to school to be any of those things, they would be doin it cause 1. its what they love to do and they want to learn more and 2. we wanna get a job that pays doin what we love. but if u say jus doin it for the money then no not me. too many ppl have said it already that if you do it for a paycheck you will get caught slippin and be expose for your non talents as a producer or what not.
Looking to Upgrade Your Computer or Build Your Own?
Brand New Core 2 Duo Motherboard w/Retail Copy of Vista Ultimate $200 shipped(Over $700 Value) Super Steal!

"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

i hate @#%$ engineering but i gotta learn the program to record other dudes on the label and paying customers(which i get half of whatever they payin)... its only @#%$ when someone cant rap and gotta do alot of punches... i dont have to mix anything so im good...i just record when the master engineer aint there...he handles the rest of that @#%$...

i love music tho...writing, producing, me actually recording...all that @#%$...i love being in the studio...supposed to get in there tommorow...errr later today rather...
AIM : CORNROBCUN​
These are my newest beats...Yea Part 2
I got DOPE BEATS for sale...​

Ps2child, they are an accelerated school which is like two regular college years in one aka 11 months with very little breaks to get an associates and 22 months for a bachelors...it costs about 40,000 a year but dont let the cost sway you, you get a mac laptop filled with all of the latest versions of software, time to work on projects in one of their many studios and hands on training by teachers who are for the most part still in the industry...i start on the 1st
im not a newb just don't post alot

Guys, I have a Korg Microkontrol....it has 37 Micro Keys....and honestly, it isn't doing it for me...I am a piano player...and I need full capacity. I want to upgrade to an M-Audio Axiom...problem is...
www.m-audio.com/?do=suppo...0c809fef0c

M-Audio drivers DO NOT support Windows XP Media Center Edition..which I have....can anyone recommend any alternate MIDI CONTROLLERS that have a decent number of keys...at least 49 or 61...weighted, velocity-action??? I was looking into Novation controllers. I might have to sell my Korg MicroKontrol...thanks for the advice guys, and PM ME if you're interested in the Korg Microkontrol...

For anybody interested in Logic, some colleges are selling the new Logic Pro for $250 :wow:
eek.gif
RAIDER NATION​

So far the news on Reason 4 is split, the boards i been to are about 70% they like but 30% bad or No need for the upgrade just yet.

Alot of people are digging the reGroove feature and Thor and The Metronome - Count In Feature

Others are saying Thor isnt all that, since you have been able to Customize your synths for so long...New interface is said it takes time to get used to...

I havent got it yet, but will try it
myspace.com/hwflossss

i think im downloading it right now...even tho there are no serials out yet...lol

the people @#%$ on thor prolly suck at making synths...the rest of the stuff i could care less about...i loop my count in so i dont need that...and regroove is ehhh...i quantize my @#%$ perfectly on beat...dudes be actin like ur drums being on beat is the worst thing in the world...i guess it depends on the type of music u make tho...

Quote:
yea...anything else would b uncivilized :lol:
laugh.gif
ed out with FL and i thought i was the @#%$ too. my first 15-20 beats on my soundclick are FL beats lol. if you listen to those then listen to the newer ones you can see the difference. my thing is if you dont want to learn reason then take the time to master FL and stop puttin out laffy taffy beats. my goal is to master reason.
Looking to Upgrade Your Computer or Build Your Own?
Brand New Core 2 Duo Motherboard w/Retail Copy of Vista Ultimate $200 shipped(Over $700 Value) Super Steal!

"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

dude when i first got reason i said @#%$ it cuz i couldnt figure out the sequencer...then instead of lookn up tutorials about the sequencer i looked up how to rewire...after i realized rewiring into fl sucked i went to youtube and made myself learn the damn sequencer...

do u make groups on the sequencer? it helps a lot...ill post up a pic...

erwdxu.jpg
AIM : CORNROBCUN

I didn't realize u could make groups in reason, and time did reason 4 DL correctly
myspace.com/hwflossss

highlight, ctrl + g... i cant believe yall make beats without grouping...id get an instand headache lookin at them lil red marks tryin to put a beat together...

and ill know if it works in about a week 4 days and 15 hours...@#%$ goin dirt slow...im pretty sure itll b group released in the next day or so...im waitin to cut this thing off...

Back
Top Bottom