Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Classic - let me find some for you

Also classic can you explain sweeping unwanted frequencies...like how do I know which placement is which is there a chart that displays where kick, snare, vocals , guitars go
myspace.com/hwflossss

Quote:
Also classic can you explain sweeping unwanted frequencies...like how do I know which placement is which is there a chart that displays where kick, snare, vocals , guitars go
RAIDER NATION​

anybody using the akai mpd 24 w/ reason??? basically im using the mpd24 with the dr rex in reason. ight the mpd has 4 banks(A,B,C,D). each bank is 16 pads. 16x4=64 pads total. so i can slice up a sample in recycle and make it have 64 slices right? ill open up the rex file in dr rex and try to trigger all 64 sounds but i can only get 3 banks to work; hence 3 banks = 48 slices. the 4th bank will not play any sounds at all. how do i get the last bank D to play those slices? its drving me crazy!
FS: New Windows Vista Ultimate(Full Ver.) Retail $400 Cheap 4U & NEW IntelDualCore Motherboard"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

Ps - I don't know the answer - but you mean to tell me you can't put a song together with 48 slices or you just wanna feel secure having the 64??
myspace.com/hwflossss

Quote:
Ps - I don't know the answer - but you mean to tell me you can't put a song together with 48 slices or you just wanna feel secure having the 64??

ye no problem at all with jus 48 slices its nothin. BUT for two reasons 1. ye basically i do wanna feel secure knowing that if i want to use 64 slices i can. some songs are longer and i do not want to cut out sections of the song that im not going to use, it takes too long.

2. well its a function of the mpd. and for it not to work IF i want to use it then ive got a problem cause this isnt working like its suppose to.
Quote:
why dont u just do ur chops on the keyboard? it works the same way...i know its fun hitting pads but once the novelty wears off or ur mpd stops working(my 16 did) ull realize u never needed it in the first place...

and what the are u chopping where u need 64 different chops?
ed with the keyboard first(61 keys) so i know all about that route. ive always wanted a mpc but i aint got the cash for that. the mpd gives me that same feel of a mpc. I prefer the mpd over keys any day for triggering samples cause it completely changes my work flow plus it jus feels better. i still got my 61key plugged in but i only use it to play keys cause who plays keys on a mpd/mpc? (although it can be done) when it comes down to it everyone works differently and needs certain softwares/hardwares to operate in conjunction with each other. the mpd and reason is a monster. my only problem is that last bank not working.
FS: New Windows Vista Ultimate(Full Ver.) Retail $400 Cheap 4U & NEW IntelDualCore Motherboard"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

i dont use Fruity loops, but i thinkyou can def. timestretch and change pitch and speed in the program
myspace.com/hwflossss

Quote:
ing point. it's like using presets on a plug-in. you don't wanna just slap on a preset, but you can use it as a starting point to find what you wanna eq in your mix.

Quote:
Peak is an alright program to load up samples and edit them up a bit...
and
ANGELS BASEBALL
WE RUN NEW YORK

^then obviously ur not a reason based producer...i dont rewire or anything so i feind for any reason news...its the greatest software production tool ever... yea i said it and i meant it...

Quote:
u should get a mpd24 for real. the thing works super good with reason and dr.rex
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
AIM : CORNROBCUN

^i feel ya. u had to perfect the tools u had. i did the same thing before i had the mpd. now when i try to use the keys to play samples it feels awkward. but i love my mpd like the mpc users love theirs. if the mmc controls are fixed in reason 4 then its curtains.

Looking to Upgrade Your Computer or Build Your Own?
Brand New Core 2 Duo Motherboard w/Retail Copy of Vista Ultimate $200 shipped(Over $700 Value) Super Steal!

"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

midi somethin somthin lol. but on the mpd there are those stop,play and rec buttons that can control the equivalent in reason. they don't work in reason 3 or any of the updates so ive read. so if they get that to work, basically i wont have to move my mouse to hit stop and play every time i mess up or whatever the case is. i can just stay on the mpd and be more active on it thus an even more mpc feel.
Looking to Upgrade Your Computer or Build Your Own?
Brand New Core 2 Duo Motherboard w/Retail Copy of Vista Ultimate $200 shipped(Over $700 Value) Super Steal!

"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

Back
Top Bottom