Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by flossb15

1500 baby, keep producing and posting

Who here is trained to play an instrument?
Me, I can play alto sax, bari sax, tenor sax, french horn, mellophone....but yeah, I'm trained on those.

Drums and piano here

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by flossb15

1500 baby, keep producing and posting

Who here is trained to play an instrument?
Me, I can play alto sax, bari sax, tenor sax, french horn, mellophone....but yeah, I'm trained on those.

Drums and piano here
voice piano trumpet..working on guitar

IM IN PROTOOLS TRAINING NOW

LEARNING ALOT YA

GOING TO HEAR SOME FRESH STUFF SOON

OH YEAH

TIME DONT THINK I FORGOT BOUT THE LAST BATTLE U NEVER POSTED EVEN THO MY BEAT WAS HOTDOGWATER

I GOT U REALLY

nerd.gif
Pro Tools 8 is lookin crazy
nerd.gif

Are you taking a certified Pro Tools test after your training? or are you just training just to learn your stuff?

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

dude... do u have to mention me in every post u make? u lame as @%%%... go perfect ur craft instead of typin meaningless words... its sad that i can outrap and outproduce u but u still wanna run ya mouth...

nah u flaked out on the battle period

dont talk at all

but protools 8 is
pimp.gif

they changed the color sheme

you can can pitch on vocals like a midi track ( OD )

also more plug-in slots

alot more features i cant really remember all of it but trust me
eek.gif

but yeah i was trying to get certified but no point if 8 coming out so im learning the ins & outs

james creer (
glasses.gif
) is the teacher

madd sessions he show us

" marvin gaye - whats going on "

is one of them

going ot learn more on mixing tho main reason im taking it

plus a few ideas i want to hand in for digidesign

get the ball rollin ya feel

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i flaked? no i didnt wanna use that wack $#@ sample... make an original beat or find a DOPE sample then we can battle... loser

BeatJunkie whats good wit them akai sounds?

ight then nonsample

you pick the style & tempo i got u hommie made the thread

yall better make an offical post about this in the music form too.

battle between G14 & Time,. whos it gonna be!?
nerd.gif

Aey, I know yall producers get this all the time but I'm bout to get into production, rappin is gettin a lil watered down for me and I'd rather bebehind the scenes. What would yall suggest to an aspiring producer such as myself? I'm lookin into coppin a Trigger Finger and a 49 key keyboard b/c I findit hard to work w/ production software w/ a mouse. I can't seem to put the patterns in the right place to save my life. Any advice? yall could post in herebut I'd really prefer a PM or an email @ [email protected]. Good lookies

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Aey, I know yall producers get this all the time but I'm bout to get into production, rappin is gettin a lil watered down for me and I'd rather be behind the scenes. What would yall suggest to an aspiring producer such as myself? I'm lookin into coppin a Trigger Finger and a 49 key keyboard b/c I find it hard to work w/ production software w/ a mouse. I can't seem to put the patterns in the right place to save my life. Any advice? yall could post in here but I'd really prefer a PM or an email @ [email protected]. Good lookies

maybe you should you should go with a MPC if you wanna be word hands on.

Aey, I know yall producers get this all the time but I'm bout to get into production, rappin is gettin a lil watered down for me and I'd rather be behind the scenes. What would yall suggest to an aspiring producer such as myself? I'm lookin into coppin a Trigger Finger and a 49 key keyboard b/c I find it hard to work w/ production software w/ a mouse. I can't seem to put the patterns in the right place to save my life. Any advice? yall could post in here but I'd really prefer a PM or an email @ [email protected]. Good lookies

true now its down to the budget factor $1000 for an mpc or $200 for midi keyboards and software.

Originally Posted by ps2child

true now its down to the budget factor $1000 for an mpc or $200 for midi keyboards and software.

Yea, and dont forget with that midi you gonna need a solid pc, so they would both be in the same ballpark if you going for quality and longevity.

Originally Posted by ps2child

Yea, and dont forget with that midi you gonna need a solid pc, so they would both be in the same ballpark if you going for quality and longevity.

You can run a MIDI device or two on a trash box. Just depends on the VST's you plan on using if you use it to trigger.

It seems most people on here are pretty stuck on the software. The possibilities of software are definetly greater, but how many aspects of a single drum hitdo you really need to tweek? To me the mpc, particularly the older models are more organic and about making music. The software seems to be more of adistraction. Remember it's about the music
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo06

It seems most people on here are pretty stuck on the software. The possibilities of software are definetly greater, but how many aspects of a single drum hit do you really need to tweek? To me the mpc, particularly the older models are more organic and about making music. The software seems to be more of a distraction. Remember it's about the music
wink.gif

I see what you sayin, but its to each his own. IMO, the main reason for someone using an MPC is to sample. If sampling isnt your steelo, then do whatever worksfor you rather it be software or live music.

Thanks for that read me time. I strayed away from producing and started to focus more on rapping for some reason, but i'll get back to producingeventually.

I see what you say about the MPC Eff but I'm def on a budget. If I ever decide to get an MPC it'll be down the line when I move into the place where Iplannin on livin for years. Right now I'm in my apartment for the next couple years and don't really want to cop a lot of equipment. I'm watchin anM-Audio Axium 49 on ebay as we speak so I might be able to get that and run that w/ FL Studio8. I been foolin around wit FL Studio w/o an external controllerand got somewhat the gist of it. It just seems that using an MIDI/USB interface will help me a lot more. Besides, u can sample in FL also.
smile.gif

Besides a keyboard midi controller, what else do you guys recommend i have? Im using FL 8

edit: if anyone has Reason 4.0 please hit me with a PM

Back
Top Bottom