Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

if u insist
laugh.gif

$75 can get u reason and 30 gigs of refills including those of the fantom, triton, and motif keyboards... PLUS MANY MORE QUALITY SOUNDS!!!

all ud really need extra is a midi controller...

yall should check out my song on the first page...
pimp.gif

Hey, I'm using Reason 3.0, and I'm trying to upload my music into Soundclick.com, how do I save my songs in mp3 format in Reason?

lol u cant... and u should upgrade to reason 4...

u have to export as wave then convert... u must b a super newb... i havent seen a question like that in a minute...

cool... normally i woulda been down to help but it was simple so i figured ud get it... didnt mean to come off like an %@+ if i did but i been on edge ALLday...

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

Originally Posted by lawinnn

^^how do I convert wav?
If you have itunes you can convert a .wav file to an mp3 file
-Select/Highlight the audio you want to convert
-Go to Advance>Convert Selection To mp3

any engineers in here?

Damn you answered my mp3 question.... I just copped a mp3 upgrade for my protools it was 20 bucks..I thought Itunes automatically converted wav to mp3but Im gonna go with this and send back the upgrade when it arrives... good looking....

I got a vocal sample that Im putting over a beat and it has alot of AIR on that particular part is there anyway to get rid of the AIR and keep the vocalscrispy?

^what do you mean by air? Like weird frequencies? Or that it sounds thin? If it's weird frequencies you might be able to EQ them out, if they sound thin,use compression.

BUT HEY!

I'm scoring a short film. Can I get some recommendations for midi software? I'll need ambience and piano most likely. Thanx guys.

and lol @ time
smh.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

^what do you mean by air? Like weird frequencies? Or that it sounds thin? If it's weird frequencies you might be able to EQ them out, if they sound thin, use compression.

BUT HEY!

I'm scoring a short film. Can I get some recommendations for midi software? I'll need ambience and piano most likely. Thanx guys.

and lol @ time
smh.gif
Nah it doesnt sound thin... what if I compress and EQ?...well I deleted the whole track being stupid yesterday , I'll prolly rerecord and see if Iget a different result...

^Post the audio so I can hear what your talking about

Normally, with bad frequencies underneath your recording, you don't want to compress...because it will make them more apparent.

Originally Posted by buggz05

^Post the audio so I can hear what your talking about

Normally, with bad frequencies underneath your recording, you don't want to compress...because it will make them more apparent.
I was dumping out files from my protools when I thought I had another folder with the files but apparently I tossed those out too... I gottarerecord the song again... I should have it posted by thursday... Im gonna record tommorow morning... DAMN IT
mad.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

Originally Posted by lawinnn

^^how do I convert wav?
If you have itunes you can convert a .wav file to an mp3 file
-Select/Highlight the audio you want to convert
-Go to Advance>Convert Selection To mp3

any engineers in here?
Damn you answered my mp3 question.... I just copped a mp3 upgrade for my protools it was 20 bucks..I thought Itunes automatically converted wav to mp3 but Im gonna go with this and send back the upgrade when it arrives... good looking....

I got a vocal sample that Im putting over a beat and it has alot of AIR on that particular part is there anyway to get rid of the AIR and keep the vocals crispy?

use noise reduction or a high pass filter

Does anybody know how to open a softsynth vst plugin in Protools?
tired.gif

Any help will be much appreciated and shall be rewarded with multiple
pimp.gif
's

I was playing with that Akai last night, its pretty cool...the preset sounds are pretty dope, I can see the advantages of having it around but I don'tthink I'd cash out for it...you can definitely pick up something else for that amount of money...

Back
Top Bottom