Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

any body mix tracks down for the low?
cause i been recording with this samson c01u as a temporary thing untill i can cop a interface.
i think the vocals are strait but i cant eq them right.

Originally Posted by CashoutKeith

cause i been recording with this samson c01u as a temporary thing untill i can cop a interface.
how many tracks is it?

full song or just a verse/freestyle type joint?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by CashoutKeith

how many tracks is it?

full song or just a verse/freestyle type joint?
i have to re record all the vocals for the tracks .
but for the most part its 12 13 songs with two verses and hooks, and maybe 2 or 3 freestyles im not exactly sure
but it wont be more than 15 tracks tho.

hey what are some good software/programs to splice/edit samples?
tried getting recycles, but it didnt work.
what are some good choices, and what do most people use?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I mix for a very affordable price. Get at me.
but how long will it take u? *looks around for Wes*
laugh.gif

Anyone in here use a MPC 3000 along with Logic 9? This is what I'm trying to accomplish. I want to sequence in the MPC and just use Logic for sounds. I sawa video of Rodney Jerkins saying he also has it set up this way. To me this would be the best of both worlds. How is this set up?

Originally Posted by officialbang

Anyone in here use a MPC 3000 along with Logic 9? This is what I'm trying to accomplish. I want to sequence in the MPC and just use Logic for sounds. I saw a video of Rodney Jerkins saying he also has it set up this way. To me this would be the best of both worlds. How is this set up?

hit up youtube homie... thats ur best bet...

just type in somethin like "mpc logic 9 tutorial"

^ I have and nothing. Does anyone use actual hardware anymore. Seems like its all controllers. I see tons of mpd 32's.

u have to edit %+** before u put it in recycle... u want somethin like cool edit pro or soundforge...

thanks i got recycle and cool edit pro. figuring it out slowly haha

For those that use reason, do you guys make your synth patches from scratch or just mess around until you get something that sounds good, im reading themanual, and im understanding more and more what the buttons and knobs and all that do, but alot of the time i just mess around until something sounds good, butim tired of doing that. Is there a book i can read or something i can read to learn more about synths. I know that alot of synths are different but there hasto be some basic or universal way of starting to build a patch to get it to sound exactly how you want to or to create a sound exactly how you want it to be.

hey, I recently got an mpk, and Im connecting via USB. i cant get rid of a lag, i tried the settings in reason, but nothing worked. ideas?

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Upgrade to Reason

The sounds will blow you away...I was a FL user for years, never going back

Couldn't be more wrong BTW.

Infact i'll prove it... Post your BEST REASON track...

*waits*

yea, i tried and it didn't work by just choosing ASIO as my sound output, but then I checked and realized Reason doesn't support Asio and I need todownload another component for it to work, so i'll try that nd see what happens. thanks tho

cant figure it out.
i have asio4all, i have reason. i tried the rebirth thing, but it didnt work. do you have a tutorial? thx

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I mix for a very affordable price. Get at me.
but how long will it take u? *looks around for Wes*
laugh.gif
LMAO, you got me, it's Reaper, about to get him on some Pro Tools though like a jehovahs witness, finna knock at his door with it, but yeahtime has some nice smooth mixing, dude has a decent ear, I'd roll with him.

Back
Top Bottom