Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

If you just trying to play around and not really take it serious

mpc 1000 will do or even a mpc 2000 classic which is the cheapest on ebay
You can get an oxygen 8 or m-audio 25 midi keyboard to go along with reason or FL and play the synths

mpc 1000 - 550 ebay 900 - new
classic 2000 - 400 - 800 all will be used
m-audio axiom 25 midi ( means No sounds) 179

If your not fimilar with Mpc and actually working one, go to guitar center or sam ash or a pawn shop, and play with it a month in advance before you buy one, its a little learning curve but once you master 1 mp, you master them all cause basically its the same glossary terms, but functions in different places

Use reason or FL as software and sequencer

You will also need a interface to track your beats to cubase, nuendo, pro tools, or logic

good luck and ask as many questions at guitar center as possible

Just felt to up the post since a lot of quality info is being posted here.

floss with the MONSTA 4000 even though I know you want to get rid of it, classicbub is that 2000xl navy blue?
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

q i been handling it lately, still want to downgrade, i'ma up a sample beat i didn on it though

Zokid - i have an ASr 10 - purple screen - just hate the saving on the thing, but the machine is worth the 500 on ebay, its works beautiful, only bad part is the saving and the sequencer, but if you midi with mpc its a whole nother ball game

^ um, i sure they use it for the chops too - the chopping is masterful on that thing...the drums are weak in my opinion , i would think they midi and make their own drums anywa though

like the drums on a mpc stock sounds are nice or workable

but on the asr 10 - the disk and floppy sounds are weak, no boom bap at all, you really have to customize to get that timbo alchemist sound...dont be fooled, I wouldnt be surprised if they spend hours getting the drum sounds you finally here on a track

Basically i midi my asr 10 to mpc and import 15 seconds of a song from ipod or turntable to asr and chop from there, use the asr chops and the mpc drums

Quote:
BEST SAMPLE COLLECTION from the awarded synthesizer TRITON!!!
640 patches and 9,923 WAVs on sale!!!

All 640 patches are professionally multi-sampled, looped and mapped with extreme care. All 9,923 samples are processed by using high-end editing software "Steinberg WaveLab5" in 16bit/44.1KHz/wav format, dry and no-EQ. So you can insert your favorite EQ, reverb or whatever you want. Each patch is programmed in NN19 and sorted by category. ALL PATCHES ARE READY TO USE!!!

Believe or not, WE SPENT A YEAR TO FINISH THIS PRODUCT since we sometimes sampled the same patch FOUR OR FIVE TIMES TO GET THE BEST RESULT!

THAT'S WHY WE CAN GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION!!!

TRITON Facsimile ReFill is MacOS X/Windows compatible. (It should also work on MacOS 9 since it's burned in UDF format. But we don't have any Macs running on OS9. Sorry!) Since all patches are programmed in NN19, you can use this ReFill under any version of Propellarhead Reason.

Quote:
That what you got?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
myspacesoundclicklast.fm

Zokid - played with my asr tonight for a lil bit and learned a couple new things and I'm getting better with it...but the seq. Isn't anything like the mpc

someone should start a post your setup thread. i would do it...but i dont have a camera.

www.soundclick.com/JAPEology​

Back
Top Bottom